MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It helps everyone, and not just black people (even though I'm always looking at that). You think he'll be able to inspire enough people to put a majority in the senate and house to pass that?
I think he'd have a much better chance of it than anyone else who was in this race.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see - I found it here: Plan for Education Beyond High School | Joe Biden

I do remember Obama talking about that idea back in 2015, so that tracks. I thought it was a great idea then too.

That's a great thing and I do want to see that. It helps everyone, and not just black people (even though I'm always looking at that). You think he'll be able to inspire enough people to put a majority in the senate and house to pass that?
I see - I found it here: Plan for Education Beyond High School | Joe Biden

I do remember Obama talking about that idea back in 2015, so that tracks. I thought it was a great idea then too.

That's a great thing and I do want to see that. It helps everyone, and not just black people (even though I'm always looking at that). You think he'll be able to inspire enough people to put a majority in the senate and house to pass that?

Yes, bc there’s no racial component to it, even tho it helps black ppl way more. TN has already embraced the idea with other states considering it. It helps poor whites and blacks. But accounts for the racism black ppl receive when entering college. You can’t lose it when racist teachers put black ppl in remedial classes.

It nullifies the systematic racism for black freshmen entering college, by steering them to classes in which they’ll lose their pell grants(Which most white state colleges do). With a hope they catch up and can take core college classes For 15 hours a semester with a C average by their 3rd year.

that’s how most poor black ppl lose their pell grant funding. They didn’t keep a 2.0 or white colleges push them into too many remedial classes and they have to take 18+ hours their first year in college, which is impossible for ppl already struggling.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"kissing his ring" aka horsetrading and actually doing some politicking wouldn't have gained Bernie the Clyburn's endorsement, but it could have stopped the bleeding by forestalling the endorsement until after the SC primary or cutting ads touting his work with Clyburn and making him more acceptable to some of those 47% of SC voters who made their choice based on the Clyburn endorsement. Bernie didn't even fukking try, he threw in the damn towel. Looks like he's doing the same thing by cancelling his Mississippi campaign stops and going to Michigan instead. :francis:

It's not worth trying to explain this. Beyond @FAH1223 no Bernie supporter has given consistent, constructive criticism of Sanders.

Until they are honest with themselves it will be more of the same.

Arguments about who is the more electable, concern for mental decline, and fear of Biden dropping down dead can all be solved easily.

Win.

If Biden has dementia he has no business running. Expose him in the debate instead of carrying Trumps water with dementia rumours and slander.

While you are at it, have an honest conversation with yourself about how an old, unelectable, seemingly senile man seems like a better choice than Bernie Sanders. Don't try to blame the voters either. None of us on here are as smart as we think we are. We just get our confirmation bias from different sources.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
9w0tzxg2m4l41.png

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Nah, it’s the opposite, that flies with young people online who seem to think dementia is funny and should be laughed at, mocked or hurled at folks with no evidence. Boomers, still the biggest voting age population, won’t find that tasteful at all as they’re aging into the territory where they could start seeing cognitive decline.
It’s not funny. It’s fukked up. But not addressing it at all...would be absolutely fukking ridiculous. If the man is in mental decline, I don’t want him anywhere near the White House. Would you? They all fukked up getting behind Biden so late.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

And I repeatedly asked Bernie bros wtf has Bernie gotten done for the state of Vermont besides renaming post offices? All the free shyt he proposes you would think he would get the programs for VT and use the state as a model to show he can get the progressive policies enacted on a state level and it can translate to a federal level

dude is a fukkin clown

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hillary Clinton's favorability ratings from March 2016: 40% favorable, 54% unfavorable

Joe Biden's approval ratings from March 2020: 50% favorable, 46% unfavorable (Fox News poll)

He's in much better standing right w/ the general public than HRC.
This just shows if Biden was at the top of the ticket in 2016 Trump wouldn’t even be a thought right now

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of black students lose their pell Grant because they don’t maintain a 2.0 in their first two years.

This is due to a myriad of factors but for the great majority it’s due to the resources African Americans had access to. It’s one of the main causes for African Americans to not graduate. They also enroll black ppl in more remedial courses that also effect your pell grant eligibility.

Biden’s plan is to provide a cushion not subjugated to performance, in order for African Americans to catch up, regardless on what classes they need to take in order to prepare for college while in college.

It’s gamechanging.
You got bushed but you were right breh.

Respect.