Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So people don't want 4 day work weeks, Medicare 4 All, and unionized wages. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

:picard:

78fzFjq.png

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You dont think there's an issue with the race portion of that article?
Is Biden going to actively degrade the civil rights of black people and other minorities going forward?

Is he going to be actively racist/misogyist/sexist to various groups of sexual orientation/race/gender going forward?

Will he actively support white supremacy and its supporters throughout the executive/judicial/legislative branches going forward?

Will minority groups be able to respect the office of the Presidency going forward if he’s elected?

That’s what I care about right now regarding race. I want a W. Not trying to relitigate a 50 year career. The Republicans will do it under disingenuous circumstances. And they’ll have to prepare for that. But no, I’m not concerned about it personally.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
This man doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Trump.

This demented racist couldn't tell his left hand from his right if you drew him a map. Trump is going to run circles around this clown.

Not out that, don't be surprised if dinner is the shyt in this video ends up on anti Biden ads during the general.