R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
once someone creates a Biden gaffe generator, it's over

"Hey pal! I was on the moon! I was on the moon mission, I was on Apollo 16, I was there, when 150 million moons died, that was me, I know how to deal with moons, I've dealt with the moon, I was I am I was we were I was we were moon, moon guys, we were moons..."

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Lol man wtf are you talking about? Kissing Clyburn’s ring would’ve done what exactly for Bernie?

“Showing him some deference” would’ve changed votes even though he would’ve endorsed Biden anyway? :mjtf:

You actually think voters would’ve said “Well, Clyburn endorsed Biden, but since Bernie said a nice thing or two about him I think I’ll vote for Bernie!” :heh:
"kissing his ring" aka horsetrading and actually doing some politicking wouldn't have gained Bernie the Clyburn's endorsement, but it could have stopped the bleeding by forestalling the endorsement until after the SC primary or cutting ads touting his work with Clyburn and making him more acceptable to some of those 47% of SC voters who made their choice based on the Clyburn endorsement. Bernie didn't even fukking try, he threw in the damn towel. Looks like he's doing the same thing by cancelling his Mississippi campaign stops and going to Michigan instead. :francis:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
"kissing his ring" aka horsetrading and actually doing some politicking wouldn't have gained Bernie the Clyburn's endorsement, but it could have stopped the bleeding by forestalling the endorsement until after the SC primary or cutting ads touting his work with Clyburn and making him more acceptable to some of those 47% of SC voters who made their choice based on the Clyburn endorsement. Bernie didn't even fukking try, he threw in the damn towel. Looks like he's doing the same thing by cancelling his Mississippi campaign stops and going to Michigan instead. :francis:
Stop it with the baseless conjecture. I’m sure his campaign fukked up some things in SC, but there was nothing he could’ve done about the b Clyburn situation and being nice and “horse trading” wouldn’t have stopped Clyburn from endorsing Biden before the primary. Clyburn got the bat signal from DNC headquarters just like everyone else. Bernie had no leverage.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

There's not much he can do. You're acting like he's superman. I mean, he has been fighting for his life with those rallys, but obviously it's over now. Dude has reached his political limit. He outlasted all the other would-be candidates, which is impressive, and as a parting shot from those candidates they stabbed him in the back because it's better for them politically to align with Biden and the general Democratic establishment than an Independent senator from Vermont. They made the politically smart move. He made the best moves he could outside of possibly rebranding himself 6 months ago as an FDR old-style Democrat. Still wouldn't have helped him much with his flaws though.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Biden comeback :banderas:. Black ppl out here controlling the democratic presidential process & some are yall are legit mad about it :umad:

When I come back like Jordan
Wearin' the 4-5, it ain't to play games with you
It's to aim at you, probably maim you
If I owe you I'm blowin' you to smithereens

giphy.gif

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
The Biden comeback :banderas:. Black ppl out here controlling the democratic presidential process & some are yall are legit mad about it :umad:

When I come back like Jordan
Wearin' the 4-5, it ain't to play games with you
It's to aim at you, probably maim you
If I owe you I'm blowin' you to smithereens

giphy.gif

Are black people controlling the democratic presidential process? If they are, tell me one thing: What do black people get from Biden? Thanks for your answer.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are black people controlling the democratic presidential process? If they are, tell me one thing: What do black people get from Biden. Thanks for your answer.

glad u asked man. A lot of ppl are encompassed in the white progressive twitter bubble they don’t even realize some of the things Bidens talkin about on stage were written by black ppl for black ppl.

For example, his two years college education for free. 60% of African Americans receive pell grants. Add on the two years of college free with pell grants.

60 of African American students get tuition payed for for 4 years. Effectively making college free for the majority of African Americans in this country with hopes the “free” label encourages more to pursue college.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Gee, thank god uncle Joe was here to make the morally courageous decision to denounce Nazis! He really went out on a limb there.

I’ve never seen a post from you in HL that wasn’t dumb as shyt. Ignore list you go.

fukk you and fukk your neg.. You Bernie bros are triggered as fukk :mjlol: