Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
o3y87ssnj4l41.png

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
glad u asked man. A lot of ppl are encompassed in the white progressive twitter bubble they don’t even realize some of the things Bidens talkin about on stage were written by black ppl for black ppl.

For example, his two years college education for free. 60% of African Americans receive pell grants. Add on the two years of college free with pell grants.

60 of African American students get tuition payed for for 4 years. Effectively making college free for the majority of African Americans in this country with hopes the “free” label encourages more to pursue college.
:deadmanny:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I honestly don’t know how you can believe that but I respect your opinion and honestly do hope you’re right.

I’d honestly rather he wins the nom and then bows out and gives it to someone else. I just don’t feel comfortable with the way he’s seemed to perform lately. Because if he really is sundowning then the country is essentially just gonna be ran by whatever corporate interests he appoints to his cabinet. Drain the swamp part 2 in 4 years :snoop:

Hillary Clinton's favorability ratings from March 2016: 40% favorable, 54% unfavorable

Joe Biden's approval ratings from March 2020: 50% favorable, 46% unfavorable (Fox News poll)

He's in much better standing right w/ the general public than HRC.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
glad u asked man. A lot of ppl are encompassed in the white progressive twitter bubble they don’t even realize some of the things Bidens talkin about on stage were written by black ppl for black ppl.

For example, his two years college education for free. 60% of African Americans receive pell grants. Add on the two years of college free with pell grants.

60 of African American students get tuition payed for for 4 years. Effectively making college free for the majority of African Americans in this country with hopes the “free” label encourages more to pursue college.

I see - I found it here: Plan for Education Beyond High School | Joe Biden

I do remember Obama talking about that idea back in 2015, so that tracks. I thought it was a great idea then too.

That's a great thing and I do want to see that. It helps everyone, and not just black people (even though I'm always looking at that). You think he'll be able to inspire enough people to put a majority in the senate and house to pass that?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

A lot of black students lose their pell Grant because they don’t maintain a 2.0 in their first two years.

This is due to a myriad of factors but for the great majority it’s due to the resources African Americans had access to. It’s one of the main causes for African Americans to not graduate. They also enroll black ppl in more remedial courses that also effect your pell grant eligibility.

Biden’s plan is to provide a cushion not subjugated to performance, in order for African Americans to catch up, regardless on what classes they need to take in order to prepare for college while in college.

It’s gamechanging.