MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
has Biden been playing possum :lupe:
It's probably the last debate he'll have in this primary and its 1 on 1. They've got more than enough time to prepare. Bernie will be on the attack, but if Joe's team is smart he'll make him look like an angry and unstable by deflecting and remaining unflustered.

He has to play up the "stabilizing force" angle. I think he can handle that just fine.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dudes really going out sad:mjcry:

. If Bernie doesn't have a big showing on Tuesday I think it's time to accept that his movement was just a lot of hate for Hillary Clinton and Bots Boosting your feedback loop on social media platforms.

:francis:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
again, those voters get to decide on whether biden's vote or trump's rule is/was worse to them...so yes, there is a benefit of distance from the agreement. there are voters who weren't even born when NAFTA popped off, and plenty who were kids - their life has always been post NAFTA. trump was in a stronger position on that in 2016 when he had no record or actions in office to compare it to

lastly, yall keep screaming trump is stronger in 2020 - where? how? what base has he grown? which swing states have grown redder since 2016 aside from maybe WI? this man barely won, now he's much harder to beat? :huh:
He’s stronger because people were hesitant to take a chance on a guy who seemed unstable in 2016. And he is unstable, but he’s managed four years without structural calamity and an economy that is good by traditional metrics.

Now that 4 years will have passed and the sky didn’t fall, he’s been normalized. He has a higher approval rating now than he did all during his 2016 campaign.

And he’s got the fascists fired up and more importantly, the big corporate war chest behind him now. He’s gonna be hella hard to beat in 2020.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Who are the biden fans people in here are fighting with? Bernie supporters are going fukking nuts ,arguing with imaginary supporters, blaming the DNC for Bidens rise , calling black folks low information voters, praying biden die :dead: just :snoop:. Thank god this shyt almost over

Right wtf is going on:hhh:

The vast majority of Bernie supporters are unhinged, and have been for years.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Biden literally just defended this dusty ass snake against anti Semitism and like clock work he attacks Biden

Gee, thank god uncle Joe was here to make the morally courageous decision to denounce Nazis! He really went out on a limb there.

I’ve never seen a post from you in HL that wasn’t dumb as shyt. Ignore list you go.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She needs to put out another thirst-trap workout video to get noticed again. Maybe the onlyfans will come next.

I guess, I mean she doesn't hold a candle to Klobuchar.

Now that her lawsuit against Google failed I don't see any reason that she's still in the race...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Lindy Li has to be a Republican or mentally challenged. :mjtf:
She’s just really really stupid. And probably just an attention whore. She got fired from another campaign a couple of months ago for posting a doctored video or something bashing Bernie. Maybe Pete’s campaign. Why they’d put her ANYWHERE to represent their campaign is...something I wouldn’t be able to answer. The woman is dumb.