Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Its so easy, Donald Trump did it. You dont need a plan just stroke the emotions of the working class.
Donald Trump stroked the racism of the working class and every other class.

He literally came out to Build a wall to stop Mexican rapists and
Immediately shot to first place.

:francis:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He’s pointed out the treatment of his surrogates for a while now. He definitely brought it up prior to Nevada during the culinary union fight.
He didn’t say it much to combat the Bernie Bro onslaught.

shyt, when Biden is talking about online harassment, he needs to ask Biden to rebuke Bloomberg.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ polls and lol @ polls for a general that he can't seem to get to.

when i see demographic results like this, i'm not convinced bernie is going to carry/excite all the segments he needs to in a general https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/exit-polls-2020-super-tuesday-primary/

and when i see maps like this, well i'm not convinced bernie is holding counties against biden, including losing Texas, Mass and Maine to Biden

L2VSYU5OLJEQJAYZJABGRVLNJU.jpg

i'm not convinced he's driving youth turnout - something he was counting on

OzmTd4f.png

turnout is generally up but breaking for biden
super_tues_turnout.w700.h467.2x.png

where are the current data points that prove bernie is a better general candidate? (and please know, i think they're both risky, but i'm not seeing how/where bernie is proving he'll be stronger)
The problem with most of your data points are that you're drawing conclusions for the general based on the Dem electorate. Just because someone votes for a different candidate in the primary doesn't mean they wont vote for them in general. Accept this basic logic or the conversation can go no further.

The vote blue no matter who folks aren't going to vote trump over Sanders. The biggest concern among moderates is defeating trump, any dem in the general can do that. Propping up Biden among boomer dems or black folks is a losing argument. Dems have less voters among the general electorate.

Trend since 2004
Republicans Independents Democrats
%
% %
30 39 29

Source: Party Affiliation

Its the unreliable voters that need to be won. I.e. young voters, independents and latinos. And of course swing states

All of the following is from the exit poll you posted:

Bernie overwhelmingly takes the youth vote by a larger margin than any dem on any demographic including Biden and black people. (60% for 18-29, 41% from 30-44)

Bernie won independents 34% to Biden's 26%

And he won the largely untapped Latino vote 35% to 26%

Bernie beats Trump

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It's always possible something could pop off. But there's a higher chance of Trump getting us into a war than Biden.
I don’t know if that’s true. Trump has always been hesitant to wage war and Biden has supported every military action the US has taken that I can recall.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden literally just defended this dusty ass snake against anti Semitism and like clock work he attacks Biden

The mean ol bernie bros handled that Nazi cac themselves, he can skip the half hearted guffaws that only appeal to AIIPAC donors. He needs to codemn the racism toward Nina Turner coming out of his own campaign staff. :camby: