A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that goes back to the point of trump was unknown and could make that point work for him in 2016, he and his policies and impact are known now - including no return of jobs and his dumbass trade ware that fukked up the agriculture/farming and manufacturing industries. like i said, the'll have to decide how to weigh the decision made 26 yrs ago with the one made 3 years ago
We will have to agree to disagree. Trump will point to his tariff on China as proof that he been fighting for them. And I think it will work against someone like Biden

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the DNC acting a fukking fool these past 12 months.

Dems trotting out Biden doesnt give them anything toward swing state independents. They dont need another just ok candidate, they need one that can win independents.

Like sanders
how has the DNC acted a fool and do you think the general electorate, people who don't even know what candidates are running on, pay attention to the DNC?

and i'm tired of hearing about all these voters bernie is supposed to attract when the numbers right now show him doing worse than 2016. put up facts, not possbilities.

and the next two weeks will give us an answer on who the midwest prefers, Biden killed MN and will have that behind him in the general thanks to Klob, he's got the gov of MI on his side + black voters like him which will help in both elections, PA is his backyard + not supporting an outright ban on Fracking makes him a strong candidate here, OH is a red state at this rate, IL votes blue no matter what, WI is the only true unknown

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He right, but Bernie should have done this months ago. His black woman surrogates been getting shyt on Twitter.

Love his policies, but Bernie isn’t a good campaigner. These are things he should have done for a while to counterpunch what the establishment attempted to do. Instead he just accepted and apologized.

He’s pointed out the treatment of his surrogates for a while now. He definitely brought it up prior to Nevada during the culinary union fight.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We will have to agree to disagree. Trump will point to his tariff on China as proof that he been fighting for them. And I think it will work against someone like Biden
there are plenty of times politicians point to doing something to "work for the people" but if it doesn't work, or in fact hurts them, well you don't get points for that.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You've been whining about and smearing Bernie supporters on social media for two years. Shut the fukk up, bytch. Biden hasn't earned my vote.
You must have me confused with someone else.
:francis:

So we are just going to ignore Biden’s early onset of dementia?

Plus his spotty record on some issues which will allow Trump to run to the left of him on criminal justice reform, Bankruptcy, NAFTA, Social Security, Medicare etc?
None of that matters because Biden can just claim successes under the Obama admin to counter it. And Biden's gaffes wont mean anything cause Trump makes no sense half the time he speaks. It wont be as big of a deal as the internet makes it out.
I honestly don’t know how you can believe that but I respect your opinion and honestly do hope you’re right.

I’d honestly rather he wins the nom and then bows out and gives it to someone else. I just don’t feel comfortable with the way he’s seemed to perform lately. Because if he really is sundowning then the country is essentially just gonna be ran by whatever corporate interests he appoints to his cabinet. Drain the swamp part 2 in 4 years :snoop:
I do believe he is competent enough to be President even though I can agree that he has declined since 2016. But when it comes time to sit in the cabinet meeting or situation room, his knowledge will still be there and his staff will make sure he has important notes to remember.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know a lot of you want to ignore this shyt, but it’s the truth.

And at least HRC could maneuver around it somewhat skillfully as a politician. The plan for Joe Biden is already to hide him from the public as much as possible. What kind of confidence in him are the people gonna get when he keeps getting bashed over and over and over for the same old shyt and he can’t even properly defend himself? Why are we okay with playing this stupid same old game again? This is a losing strategy smh

Trump would lie about Bernie. The GOP would lie about Bernie. They would take the most benign thing about Bernie and twist it. The media with its need to push a horse race/both-side narrative will legitimize the lies. And people will eat them up because, again, we are extremely susceptible to right-wing smears. It's willful ignorance to believe that the conversation in a Bernie v Trump election would be about health-care. He would face the same kind of bullshyt.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how has the DNC acted a fool and do you think the general electorate, people who don't even know what candidates are running on, pay attention to the DNC?
They know in the general when the propaganda goes full blast.

They knew about the DNC and Hilary's emails didnt they?

and i'm tired of hearing about all these voters bernie is supposed to attract when the numbers right now show him doing worse than 2016. put up facts, not possbilities.
FACT: Sanders has done better in Super Tuesday 2020 than 2016. He is less than 100 delegates from being the front runner even after a field of 5 additional opponents to start the primary election.

Fact: Bernie sanders won 14/16 swing districts

and the next two weeks will give us an answer on who the midwest prefers, Biden killed MN and will have that behind him in the general thanks to Klob, he's got the gov of MI on his side + black voters like him which will help in both elections, PA is his backyard + not supporting an outright ban on Fracking makes him a strong candidate here, OH is a red state at this rate, IL votes blue no matter what, WI is the only true unknown
Bernie polls better than Biden in all those states for the general.

Facts, we want facts!

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sanders did bring new voters in

In 2016. They were the mythical sanders --> trump voter and aren't coming back according to the people who study these things.

That's the problem with Biden, clinton etc.. when you give dumbass white people the choice of shyt policies that don't address material concerns or shyt policies that dont address material concerns plus racism they're going for the second every time

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They know in the general when the propaganda goes full blast.

They knew about the DNC and Hilary's emails didnt they?

FACT: Sanders has done better in Super Tuesday 2020 than 2016. He is less than 100 delegates from being the front runner even after a field of 5 additional opponents to start the primary election.

Fact: Bernie sanders won 14/16 swing districts

Bernie polls better than Biden in all those states for the general.

Facts, we want facts!

lol @ polls and lol @ polls for a general that he can't seem to get to.

when i see demographic results like this, i'm not convinced bernie is going to carry/excite all the segments he needs to in a general https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/exit-polls-2020-super-tuesday-primary/
58 percent of black voters supported Biden, versus 17 percent who opted for Sanders across the country on Tuesday.

and when i see maps like this, well i'm not convinced bernie is holding counties against biden, including losing Texas, Mass and Maine to Biden

L2VSYU5OLJEQJAYZJABGRVLNJU.jpg

i'm not convinced he's driving youth turnout - something he was counting on

OzmTd4f.png

turnout is generally up but breaking for biden
super_tues_turnout.w700.h467.2x.png

where are the current data points that prove bernie is a better general candidate? (and please know, i think they're both risky, but i'm not seeing how/where bernie is proving he'll be stronger)