Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

For someone who walked with Martin he’s scared shytless of referring to black people specifically

And it don’t mean anything either. Lots of people walked with Martin. What did you do after though? That’s like a cac saying he protested in Ferguson today. I mean that’s cool but who cares? That wouldn’t give any white dude today a lifetime pass.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Seems like no one knows how to brand a populist fight.

I would say Obama came close, but I know folks will be there to tell me Obama wasnt populist.

Its so easy, Donald Trump did it. You dont need a plan just stroke the emotions of the working class.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I know a lot of you want to ignore this shyt, but it’s the truth.

And at least HRC could maneuver around it somewhat skillfully as a politician. The plan for Joe Biden is already to hide him from the public as much as possible. What kind of confidence in him are the people gonna get when he keeps getting bashed over and over and over for the same old shyt and he can’t even properly defend himself? Why are we okay with playing this stupid same old game again? This is a losing strategy smh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

And at least HRC could maneuver around it somewhat skillfully as a politician. The plan for Joe Biden is already to hide him from the public as much as possible. What kind of confidence in him are the people gonna get when he keeps getting bashed over and over and over for the same old shyt and he can’t even properly defend himself? Why are we okay with playing this stupid same old game again? This is a losing strategy smh

Tell Bernie to win.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

You don’t know what the plan is.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You don’t know what the plan is.
I mean so far the plan is to limit his appearances as much as possible. Maddow pleaded after the Bernie interview for him to come to the show for an interview. He doesn’t do these types of interviews anymore. He makes obvious cognitive mistakes every single time he makes a public appearance these days. Come on, man.