Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:wow:

:gucci:
:mjpls:

thehill.com
Fox News to host Sanders town hall ahead of crucial Michigan primary
2 minutes
Fox News will host a second town hall with 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders
sandersbernie_052317gn2_lead.jpg
Bernie Sanders'Easy access' to Biden allowed protester to rush stage at rally The Memo: Biden poised for gains in next waves of primaries Vulnerable Republicans dodge questions on support for ObamaCare lawsuit MORE (I-Vt.) on Monday in Detroit, the network announced on Friday.

The town hall for Sanders comes ahead of a crucial primary in Michigan, where Sanders and former Vice President Joe Biden
bidenjoe_081315getty_0.jpg
Joe Biden'Easy access' to Biden allowed protester to rush stage at rally The Memo: Biden poised for gains in next waves of primaries Vulnerable Republicans dodge questions on support for ObamaCare lawsuit MORE will vie for the states's 125 pledged delegate haul.

Biden has pulled ahead of Sanders on the delegate count after a surprisingly strong showing on Super Tuesday, where he took 10 of the 14 states up for grabs.

ADVERTISEMENT

The town hall will take place from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

The event will be co-moderated by "Special Report" anchor Bret Baier and "The Story" anchor Martha MacCallum.

"We welcome Senator Sanders back to FOX News for a substantive conversation," Jay Wallace, president and executive editor of Fox News Media, said in a statement.

Sanders last appeared in a Fox News town hall in April, not long after announcing his candidacy.

That event drew 2.6 million total viewers, the most of any town hall across all networks of the 2019-2020 campaign season to date.

That desperation :wow:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I’m sorry but the current Biden being Trump lite is ridiculous. If you said Biden in the 80’s and 90’s you’d have an argument but the Democratic Party on average probably leaned more to the right than it does now due to Reagan. You can’t be Tump lite and be the Vice President to the first black president. I’m pretty sure they vetted him before offering him the position.

Also Biden opposes busing but he also supported affirmative action, more funding for schools, opposing redlining, the voting rights act, and also helped stop Robert Bork from getting nominated among other things.

Biden’s record concerning civil rights is problematic especially in today’s climate but there’s no reason to paint him as something he’s not.

And I’m pretty sure making pre-k universal, community college free, raising the minimum wage, reforming the criminal justice system that honestly he greatly contributed to fukking up, assistance to prevent evictions would help the black community.

Biden wasn’t in my top 5 of choices but it seems like he’s most likely going to be the nominee and his platform doesn’t seem as bad as I read on the internet. Now if you feel it’s not sincere, he’ll move to the right once he gets in office or he’s no longer competent enough to accomplish most of it is a different story.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was Bernie

D-HY8O0X4AE5xjO.jpg
@Loose @BigMoneyGrip

You guys hate bernie so much that you would co-sign this propaganda trash? Did yall read what was highlighted?

You dudes have no credibility. Yall must be on Naps tweetstorm mailing list

Dude is calling out the governor cutting welfare for black people in poor areas and busing them in under the guise of "supporting integration" to replace white workers. Except they're paying them half and allowing narratives to be created amongst whites that "they took our jobs!". shyt like this is how the Right come into power. Its amazingly astute.

Its the same process you (Nap) decry today with immigration :ohhh:

Im starting to understand why Sanders can seem so ambivalent on race politics. Race really is just another tool in the box of the powerful to weaponize. The only element that disrupts that is plenty of the powerful buy into it too.:wow:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
@Loose @BigMoneyGrip

You guys hate bernie so much that you would co-sign this propaganda trash? Did yall read what was highlighted?

Dude is calling out the governor cutting welfare for black people in poor areas and busing them in under the guise of "supporting integration" to replace white workers. Except they're paying them half and allowing narratives to be created amongst whites that "they took our jobs!". shyt like this is how the Right come into power. Its amazingly astute.

Im starting to understand why Sanders can seem so ambivalent on race politics. Race really is just another tool in the box of the powerful to weaponize. The only element that disrupts that is plenty of the powerful buy into it too.:wow:
I only read the paragraph before and the highlighted my bad if that's what was saying

Daps
Am i the only one that thinks saagar and krystal ball are despicable hacks and right wing propagandists? Saagar in particular dude is basically broken down because biden won supertuesday saying he is senile lol. Dude is a right wing hack rooting for trump and he knows for whatever he likes to believe biden is a strong general election candidate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Loose @BigMoneyGrip

Bernie opposed busing because it was "stirring up trouble"

Relax.

THeres the explicit and the implicit.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Am i the only one that thinks saagar and krystal ball are despicable hacks and right wing propagandists? Saagar in particular dude is basically broken down because biden won supertuesday saying he is senile lol. Dude is a right wing hack rooting for trump and he knows for whatever he likes to believe biden is a strong general election candidate.
Saagar is a troll.

Krystal is just carrying angst because she's not in the MSM anymore.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
@Loose @BigMoneyGrip

who’s mans is this? :mjlol:

You Bernard bros need to hold that fukkin L period.. You faggits had the spark and lost it on Super Tuesday.. That ain’t Bidens fault :mjlol: