BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Once again Bernie is getting blasted on black radio for saying he wouldn't take Bloomberg money. It just confirmed everything older black folks thought about Bernie, he isn't willing to do anything possible to beat Trump. That's the number one goal down here, best Trump and Bernie isn't the one committed to it.

Like they said black folk are progressive when it comes to race and conservative on everything else..

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
If Trump wins again this country will he irrevocably broken.

Nice to see a return of the accelerationist left. I was told they also don't exist. :ehh:

I think I'm being a pragmatic strategist for the Democratic Party...several things:
  1. How will it be broken? Just the judges? I can be easily persuaded believe it or not, but give me the facts.
  2. After Biden delivers a shytty white moderate neoliberal agenda to America from 2020-2024, how will the Democratic Party energize the base AND even those sought after independents and moderates in 2024? We got an Obama situation waiting in the wings?
  3. Do you think Nikki Haley will be easy to beat in 2024?
  4. Has the history of party majorities not been telling? Do we not get better results when we have people to campaign against than for? (Obama, who is vastly superior to Biden in every way, lost the house, the senate, majority of governorships, and we even had way more republican state senators than democratic ones).
  5. Are the Democrats being more conniving and clever than the Rove and Gingrich types in the Republican party?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Buttigieg dropped out , Klobuchar dropped out , Beto O’Rourke endorsed him all within 72,hours. It was a consolidated effort by the corporate dems to give him momentum. You guys keep ignoring those facts.

If it’s Biden he will lose to Trump and you’ll be ok :mjpls: .”cac” mamba
bruh, super tuesday was 3 days ago.

the next election block is this tuesday.

when the fukk was this supposed to happen?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
real question - what keeps us from just having one day of primary voting (with ranked choice other than being scared to change)? the rolling primaries have always been flawed to me, just from the fact you get forced into certain choices the later your state votes. but this chicken and egg thing that happened this year - black voters voting for who they think white people will vote for, therefore signaling to white people to vote for the candidate black voters "support"...like wtf? just a very stupid way to find a candidate

would it just be too much chaos to have one day where clearly no delegate majority could be amassed in a field of 4-8 candidates?

@No1 @FAH1223 @Pressure @King Kreole @dtownreppin214

sorry if i didn't tag others who have deep knowledge of how elections work/why they're laid out this way
the country is just too big, chaotic, and theres too much culture and history in opposition to it

Its the same reason why I say america's version of medicare for all or universal healthcare will be a very unique solution that can't mirror what various european countries do

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bernie had 4 years to right his wrongs. Build relationships with his colleagues and the populace. The best would have been for him to put the movement above himself and start grooming a replacement (preferably one who is not allergic to bridge building).

If his circle wasn’t literally all yes men and he had atleast one person to keep him straight, this would have been easy money. Instead he is putting on one of the biggest choke jobs we’ve seen.
He got up in front of the NYTimes and showed his ass and said he was too good for that shyt

This is who he is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden was pro segregation :mjpls: it really isn’t your conversation :mjpls: . And you don’t know what the black community thinks :camby:

But that’s not all I said ? You conveniently left out that his policies are better for black people than any candidate . Aside from being a civil rights activist and ally , Medicare for all will be a boost for black people. Making higher education more affordable will also boost opportunities for black men and women . Biden is diet trump ...voted for the iraq war, supported segregation. This fight isn’t over yet I really hope the remaining states wake up and realize Bernie is our best shot. Biden will 100% lose to Trump.

This is John Kerry, Al Gore , Hillary Clinton all over again if he’s the nominee
So was Bernie

D-HY8O0X4AE5xjO.jpg

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Wait, did Bernie actually march with MLK? I know yall say that but is it true? Has HE ever said that out his own mouth? Let me do some googles because I swear I read that it wasnt true.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s gonna come down to those working class rust belt areas who voted Democrat in the past but hated Hillary and voted Trump

I’d imagine those people after 4 years realize Trump was full of sh1t and didn’t help them like he said he would but who knows
They are comfortable with Joe it’s why folk was begging the dnc to let joe run in 2016 he would have won easily

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

This might have been what I seen. He did participate in protests while in Chicago, which is where he was arrested, protesting segregation. And that he attended the March on Washington but nothing about him actually marching with Martin Luther King. I'm going to keep looking but I'm pretty sure I read that it wasnt true.

You know what, forget about it. Biden lied about Mandela, let Bernie lie about MLK. shyts exhausting.