FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The decisions to not even bother seeking Clyburn's endorsement (Clyburn was always going to go with the most viable moderate but glad-handing him and showing some deference may have blunted Biden's margin of victory and weakened his case moving forward) and continuing with the descent into anti-establishment rhetoric and posturing instead of a unifying message coming out of his massive Nevada victory were fateful decisions, on par with Hillary not even bothering to campaign in the midwest in the general election. Just absolute political malpractice. A fukking shame. :mjcry:

Could have begged him to not endorse.

Faiz Shakir and a bunch of the Harry Reid former staffers on Bernie's campaign went to Reid and practically begged him not to get involved in Nevada

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Buttigieg dropped out , Klobuchar dropped out , Beto O’Rourke endorsed him all within 72,hours. It was a consolidated effort by the corporate dems to give him momentum. You guys keep ignoring those facts.
This is normal and expected. Bernie ran a campaign essentially leaning into the idea that all these candidates and their supporters were enemies of progress. Why the fukk wouldn't they endorse Joe Biden? :dahell:

That's a decision he made, and he reaped the benefits and suffered the consequences. Fair play.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The Bernie supporters on social media make no sense with their Biden has no shot to beat Trump only Bernie does bs

how the fukk can that be true if Bernies getting curb stomped by Biden currently :gucci:
because the democratic party united against him, but in the general, the republican party definitely won't unite against him....

oh, and voter turnout, youth, white working class voters...all of which haven't come to fruition in the primaries, but let's trust it'll happen in the general

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
welp, depends on how the states of MI, PA, OH, and WI feel...that point doesn't really matter outside of them, (IL and NY [upstate] will be blue no matter what]...does that electorate get riled up over Joe's vote 26 years ago or are they more concerned about the state of their states under Trump :ld:

OH is probably going red regardless because of demographics. At this point it's basically a red state.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buttigieg dropped out , Klobuchar dropped out , Beto O’Rourke endorsed him all within 72,hours. It was a consolidated effort by the corporate dems to give him momentum.
they dropped out because they knew they were gonna lose, and aligned with biden on policy. just like warren should have dropped out but didnt :dahell:
If it’s Biden he will lose to Trump and you’ll be ok :mjpls: .”cac” mamba
no, if it's bernie he'll lose to trump. that's why im supporting biden :ehh:

King Kreole

Daps

Faiz Shakir and a bunch of the Harry Reid former staffers on Bernie's campaign went to Reid and practically begged him not to get involved in Nevada
Exactly. Or even blasted the SC airwaves with ads featuring this:

Bernie was sitting on a damn warchest. Mitigate the damage! :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
@the cac mamba @dora_da_destroyer bernies policies are infinitely better for the black community than candidate out there. Why do y’all keep peddling this shyt that he ignores black voters? Biden was pro segregation . Bernie marched with MLK ...the fukk wrong with y’all ?

Medicare for all in itself will boost the black community . Instead of us being bogged down by medical debt and being unable to afford medicine we’ll have more spending power.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba @dora_da_destroyer bernies policies are infinitely better for the black community than candidate out there. Why do y’all keep peddling this shyt that he ignores black voters? Biden was pro segregation . Bernie marched with MLK ...the fukk wrong with y’all ?

Medicare for all in itself will boost the black community . Instead of us being bogged down by medical debt and being unable to afford medicine we’ll have more spending power.
that's not really my conversation, but i cant help but notice from the primary that the black community apparently knows bernie sanders is full of shyt :dead:

King Kreole

Daps

Bro Bernie's been running this message the whole time and look where it's gotten him. It's not working. At some point y'all have to realize that what's convincing to you may not be convincing to everybody and tink critically about how to appeal to people who don't already agree with you. Just doubling down on "He marched with Martin!" is a dead-end strategy.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
real question - what keeps us from just having one day of primary voting (with ranked choice other than being scared to change)? the rolling primaries have always been flawed to me, just from the fact you get forced into certain choices the later your state votes. but this chicken and egg thing that happened this year - black voters voting for who they think white people will vote for, therefore signaling to white people to vote for the candidate black voters "support"...like wtf? just a very stupid way to find a candidate

would it just be too much chaos to have one day where clearly no delegate majority could be amassed in a field of 4-8 candidates?

@No1 @FAH1223 @Pressure @King Kreole @dtownreppin214

sorry if i didn't tag others who have deep knowledge of how elections work/why they're laid out this way

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is worse. Hillary was legitimately sabotaged and cheated.
Bernie had 4 years to right his wrongs. Build relationships with his colleagues and the populace. The best would have been for him to put the movement above himself and start grooming a replacement (preferably one who is not allergic to bridge building).

If his circle wasn’t literally all yes men and he had atleast one person to keep him straight, this would have been easy money. Instead he is putting on one of the biggest choke jobs we’ve seen.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

this is what i've been getting at in my posts in the bernie thread, yes, if bernie worked more with clyburn, the best outcome would be getting him not to endorse. i never thought he'd sway him to endorse bernie

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
real question - what keeps us from just having one day of primary voting (with ranked choice other than being scared to change)? the rolling primaries have always been flawed to me, just from the fact you get forced into certain choices the later your state votes. but this chicken and egg thing that happened this year - black voters voting for who they think white people will vote for, therefore signaling to white people to vote for the candidate black voters "support"...like wtf? just a very stupid way to find a candidate

would it just be too much chaos to have one day where clearly no delegate majority could be amassed in a field of 4-8 candidates?

@No1 @FAH1223 @Pressure @King Kreole @dtownreppin214

sorry if i didn't tag others who have deep knowledge of how elections work/why they're laid out this way

A one day national primary would be interesting, I'd favor it just cause it would make this process so much quicker

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
that's not really my conversation, but i cant help but notice from the primary that the black community apparently knows bernie sanders is full of shyt :dead:
Biden was pro segregation :mjpls: it really isn’t your conversation :mjpls: . And you don’t know what the black community thinks :camby:
Bro Bernie's been running this message the whole time and look where it's gotten him. It's not working. At some point y'all have to realize that what's convincing to you may not be convincing to everybody and tink critically about how to appeal to people who don't already agree with you. Just doubling down on "He marched with Martin!" is a dead-end strategy.
But that’s not all I said ? You conveniently left out that his policies are better for black people than any candidate . Aside from being a civil rights activist and ally , Medicare for all will be a boost for black people. Making higher education more affordable will also boost opportunities for black men and women . Biden is diet trump ...voted for the iraq war, supported segregation. This fight isn’t over yet I really hope the remaining states wake up and realize Bernie is our best shot. Biden will 100% lose to Trump.

This is John Kerry, Al Gore , Hillary Clinton all over again if he’s the nominee