jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People questioning Biden's health when Bernard had a heart attack a few months ago :mindblown:
100.webp

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In case anyone wants a reminder/preview of how Trump would go at Joe. HRC, despite my obvious disdain, is an extremely smart woman, and still struggled with a lot of these attacks.

Now....imagine Joe.

I don't see it as accurate.

First point for example, since pulling out of the TPP how many jobs have come back to America? While he is on that, how have his trade deals helped farmers?
It did nothing but force these proud farmers onto government aid to survive.

It's all hogwash.

The debate with Trump will be light on policy and will be a no holds barred dogfight, and Biden is more than a match for Trump in that area.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bernie is getting his ass lit up across black radio this morning. Folks are pissed about him saying he only loss because of the establishment and marginalizing the black vote once again.

He going to get demolished in the remaining southern states. It's going to be bad.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Good for Bernie to use Obama. I mean after seeing Bloomberg/Obama ads over and over, I thought they were BFFs.
This would have been more effective before he went all in on the anti-establishment angle and got his clock cleaned by black voters :francis:

Now it just looks mad desperate and disingenuous

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

:why::mindblown:

Throw in the damn towel :snoop:
i mean, salute to him for standing on principal, but when you talk about winning over moderate republicans or dem-trump voters, yet won’t make gestures to reach into democratic enclaves that would much more quickly vote you, they just wanna know you or that you’re c/s by someone they trust, I really do have to side eye why you keep dismissing them

Last edited: