dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I just read that the youth vote is down in Virginia. It's not a positive that our voter base is disproportionately made up of old white people. I don't care who they vote for.
I mean, there are just some things people have to accept about the youth vote in general, but also gen z and young millennials. They’re both distracted as well as tapped out of ”institutions” across the board.

That said, maybe they’re being sensitive and turned off by how things went last cycle or, no matter what side of the aisle you’re on, damn near 80 yr old white men aren’t the ones to inspire and rile up youth.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Not inaccurate but the party is going fail again by not getting some of those late payers. I'm not saying Bern was the right candidate but the DNC has done absolutely nothing to expand the map in important places and now they are backing a candidate that all jokes aside can speak coherently in a very noticable way.
I agree w/ this point from Ezra Klien. I think it will be a non-issue. The fact that he has a diagnosed stutter gives him some cover too.

What about the people who pay it on the due date, like me? :lupe:
giphy.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I agree w/ this point from Ezra Klien. I think it will be a non-issue. The fact that he has a diagnosed stutter gives him some cover too.

giphy.gif

Honestly that is a terrible take. Trump says dumb things relative to facts and it has been amazingly normalized. Joe is missing very easy things like calling his wife his sister or clearly forgetting details like trying to recite the constitution forgetting and saying "you know the thing".

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No it isnt. The youth just dont vote. If the youth wont vote for free college, student loan forgiveness, and free healthcare then wtf else do they need? Blowjobs at the polls?

People need to quit trying to coddle the youth vote. We’ve seen them put more energy into avoiding spoilers for Endgame opening weekend but having early voting, mail-in, and day of voting is too hard?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
No it isnt. The youth just dont vote. If the youth wont vote for free college, student loan forgiveness, and free healthcare then wtf else do they need? Blowjobs at the polls?

Better effort from the Democrats overall would help. Obama seemed to have success getting young people out in 2008.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Honestly that is a terrible take. Trump says dumb things relative to facts and it has been amazingly normalized. Joe is missing very easy things like calling his wife his sister or clearly forgetting details like trying to recite the constitution forgetting and saying "you know the thing".
So he's like everybody's grandpa, at least he's not a Nazi.

Biden exudes empathy, that contrast with Trump will be a bigger factor than how he talks.

Remember, black voters and the suburbs are what screwed Dems in '16...that's all they have to win back. Biden is doing fine there.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So he's like everybody's grandpa, at least he's not a Nazi.

Biden exudes empathy, that contrast with Trump will be a bigger factor than how he talks.

Remember, black voters and the suburbs are what screwed Dems in '16...that's all they have to win back. Biden is doing fine there.
I think you are making a big leap sir. Like they can't just wave a wand to do that and he's doing fine there in the context of a primary. Long time until Nov..................

"just fine" ain't winning the electoral college IMO

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Better effort from the Democrats overall would help. Obama seemed to have success getting young people out in 2008.

Give specifics. "Better effort" is a statement that says "I want to complain but i dont know what to complain about so ill just say give better effort". Early voting, mail in voting, free college, free healthcare, etc...it doesnt matter the youth still arent coming out.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think you are making a big leap sir. Like they can't just wave a wand to do that and he's doing fine there in the context of a primary. Long time until Nov..................

"just fine" ain't winning the electoral college IMO
Well all I can go off is the data we have right now. He's doing better than Bernie, agreed?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Well all I can go off is the data we have right now. He's doing better than Bernie, agreed?
Is the end goal to beat Bernie or beat Trump? Yes one has to come before the other but systematical I don't see how he or the DNC have created a path to victory. Especially with his health and son's baggage an invitation for doubt :manny: