dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Anti Hillary vote motivated people just on principle cause they figured she would win

Yeah that's true. I do think Bernie was propped up by getting to go one-on-one w/ Hillary. Still tho, he's had 4 years to build w/ youth voters. Not only him, the party has put an emphasis on this. I don't understand how this could happen when you factor in Bernie came back w/ a war chest + Mayor Pete coming on the scene, and Warren's proposals. We really ain't shyt. :mjcry:

wow :dahell: if you told me that i wouldnt have believed it for a second

hillary buying off the nomination disillusioned an entire generation :wow:

:dahell:

How did she buyoff 4M voters? Where's my check?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

How did she buyoff 4M voters? Where's my check?
the voters weren't given a choice in the first place. which was indicated by the "field" consisting of hillary, lincoln chafee, jim webb, and bernie sanders bucking the memo and running when he wasn't supposed to. contrasted to this year, when anyone could run and 23 people did

and ask napoleon about your check, he probably cashed it already :heh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the voters weren't given a choice in the first place. which was indicated by the "field" consisting of hillary, lincoln chafee, jim webb, and bernie sanders bucking the memo and running when he wasn't supposed to. contrasted to this year, when anyone could run and 23 people did

and ask napoleon about your check, he probably cashed it already :heh:
What memo?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah that's true. I do think Bernie was propped up by getting to go one-on-one w/ Hillary. Still tho, he's had 4 years to build w/ youth voters. Not only him, the party has put an emphasis on this. I don't understand how this could happen when you factor in Bernie came back w/ a war chest + Mayor Pete coming on the scene, and Warren's proposals. We really ain't shyt. :mjcry:

I think it was too much too soon. In a world where Trump is causing chaos, upending healthcare, student loans, green deal, taxes, etc wasn’t what people were trying to hear.

Obama drilled in on healthcare and getting people back to work. That’s it. Immediate idea gratification. Closing Guantanamo and the wars were background stuff that not doing didn’t end his presidency.

I just don’t think giant overhaul after Trump is what people want. I think people wanted to hear about getting back to putting the news on in the background and not constitutional crisis which steady hand Joe nostalgia seems to be riding on.

At this point I’m just about judges. Trump putting in any more conservative justices means any socialized programs will be met with resistance and struck down for the next 40 years.

So maybe the next Warren or Bernie will only have to wait until 2028.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I like Chuck, he is an East Texas straight shooter. I'm looking forward to seeing what adjustments Bernie's campaign makes here in the next month.

If Biden is nominee, I do think a weakness for him will be hispanic voters. I think the Univision debate coming up might be a big pitfall for him too.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You think Bernie is dropping out?

Not a fake ad. Just using Obama’s own words of praise.

Chuck mentioned the campaign being caught off guard by the consolidation 48 hours before Super Tuesday. I think you would have seen these ads a lot earlier if they knew what was coming.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What memo?
you know what, i dont want to even bring it up anymore. spoilered

let's run down how the last 3 primaries played out

-2008, wide range of candidates runs. hillary loses because she has to compete. they decide that that "inconvenience" won't happen to the queen again
-2016, the DNC had put out the memo that it was "her turn". apparently it was just a coincidence that not a single democratic governor or senator felt like running that year :comeon:
-2020, open primary this time and surprise! 23 congressmen, governors and senators feel like running again :laff:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He’ll never learn. Lol at the people following him like a mindless zombie herd
I feel like they spent less time focusing on what they were giving people and more time on trying to convince voters why they shouldn't like someone else. :yeshrug:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
You think Bernie is dropping out?

Not a fake ad. Just using Obama’s own words of praise.

Berne should have used another guy for the 2nd ad. No a guy that looks like Paul Wall. Get a sad looking white guy with a trucker hat.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you know what, i dont want to even bring it up anymore. spoilered

let's run down how the last 3 primaries played out

-2008, wide range of candidates runs. hillary loses because she has to compete. they decide that that "inconvenience" won't happen to the queen again
-2016, the DNC had put out the memo that it was "her turn". apparently it was just a coincidence that not a single democratic governor or senator felt like running that year :comeon:
-2020, open primary this time and surprise! 23 congressmen, governors and senators feel like running again :laff:
So nothing as usual?

She did well for the same reasons Biden is doing well now but your brain won't allow you to accept that fact.