dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The revolution starts NOW

well, after I finish listening to this awesome podcast on how to teach your cat how to flush the toilet first :o:

Bernie is getting his ass lit up across black radio this morning. Folks are pissed about him saying he only loss because of the establishment and marginalizing the black vote once again.

He going to get demolished in the remaining southern states. It's going to be bad.

Jesus Christ. Literally everything the bros on here have been saying on here for the last 2-3 weeks has been wrong.

- "Who needs white suburban women when you have the youth/latinX!"

- "Voters don't care about decorum/retail politics!"

- "Once the field shrinks, Bernie will start hitting 50% in these states!"

- "Toxic behavior from Bernie supporters is a non-issue!"

- "Bernie is the most popular candidate w/ black voters!"

- "Nobody cares about Clyburn's endorsement!"

:dead:

The next myth that will be exposed - "Warren is killing Bernie by staying in the race!" Just wait for it. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I'm still at a complete loss as to why the low youth turnout is so "hilarious."
We've had Trump in office four years and the DNC did worse with these voters. This is also a reflection of the Democrats as a group and hopefully instead of laughing it up, there'll be a push by the eventual candidate to get these people out in the general.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i mean, salute to him for standing on principal, but when you talk about winning over moderate republicans yet won’t make gestures to reach into democratic enclaves that would much more quickly vote you, they just wanna know you or that you’re c/s by someone they trust, I really do have to side eye why you keep dismissing them

:why::mindblown:

Throw in the damn towel :snoop:

This is honestly indefensible.

Like dora said the same man who's said over and over again how he will win over Trump voters and how he has a successful record of working with Republicans in Congress didn't even attempt to reach out to the most powerful black man in Congress and most influential black pol in the South b/c he happens to be a moderate? Do the bros not see something wrong with this picture, or do you guys share the same disdain for the party that Bernie has?

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Jesus Christ. Literally everything the bros on here have been saying on here for the last 2-3 weeks has been wrong.

- "Who needs white suburban women when you have the youth/latinX!"

- "Voters don't care about decorum/retail politics!"

- "Once the field shrinks, Bernie will start hitting 50% in these states!"

- "Toxic behavior from Bernie supporters is a non-issue!"

- "Bernie is the most popular candidate w/ black voters!"

- "Nobody cares about Clyburn's endorsement!"

:dead:

Not every bro believes has espoused these things but many have. The next myth that will be exposed - "Warren is killing Bernie by staying in the race!" Dead ass, just wait for it. :lolbron:
:dead: you hate to see it. As @wire28 stated already, Bernie hasn’t learned anything from 2016. He just chalked it up to DNC stealing it from him.

---

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, once again, juxtapose that next to all the Trump gaffes with Bloomberg's media engine.

If it comes down to both of them going

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Biden is still more likeable. I have a feeling Trump shakes.

I honestly dont get this dementia angle. Are people kidding me?

There is enough tape of Trump coming off like a toddler to make a full-length 3-hour film. Nothing is wrong with Joe he's old and he talks coherently in debates.

Trump risked his political career just to get some dirt on Joe. Queue up Mobb deep shook ones for Trump. Joe's chances are great in November if gets the nomination.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've had Trump in office four years and the DNC did worse with these voters. This is also a reflection of the Democrats as a group and hopefully instead of laughing it up, there'll be a push by the eventual candidate to get these people out in the general.
i just read that the dem primary had 980k people in 08 in virginia, and 1.3 million people turned out this year to deliver biden the win :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is honestly indefensible.

Like dora said the same man who's said over and over again how he will win over Trump voters and how he has a successful record of working with Republicans in Congress didn't even attempt to reach out to the most powerful black man in Congress and most influential black pol in the South? Do the bros not see something wrong with this picture, or do you guys share the same disdain for the party that Bernie has?
I can't imagine not trying to get the endorsement of the House Majority Whip who also happens to be a black man and would shore up your biggest weakness from your first run.

The crazy part is, he didn't even need his endorsement, he just didn't need him to endorse Biden. :skip:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
i just read that the dem primary had 980k people in 08 in virginia, and 1.3 million people turned out this year to deliver biden the win :ehh:

I just read that the youth vote is down in Virginia. It's not a positive that our voter base is disproportionately made up of old white people. I don't care who they vote for.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read that the youth vote is down in Virginia. It's not a positive that our voter base is disproportionately made up of old white people. I don't care who they vote for.
the youth dont vote, and they certainly dont vote republican. so fukk em :yeshrug:

its just another reason im pro biden. fukk bernie trying to appeal to the age that doesnt vote, when i know that biden appeals to the age that does vote

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
the youth dont vote, and they certainly dont vote republican. so fukk em :yeshrug:

its just another reason im pro biden. fukk bernie trying to appeal to the age that doesnt vote, when i know that biden appeals to the age that does vote

That age that does vote ain't going to be enough to win for Democrats so it's an L regardless. Failure on the party as a whole.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Frum had a good analogy about this the other day.

Not inaccurate but the party is going fail again by not getting some of those late payers. I'm not saying Bern was the right candidate but the DNC has done absolutely nothing to expand the map in important places and now they are backing a candidate that all jokes aside can speak coherently in a very noticable way.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I can't imagine not trying to get the endorsement of the House Majority Whip who also happens to be a black man and would shore up your biggest weakness from your first run.

The crazy part is, he didn't even need his endorsement, he just didn't need him to endorse Biden. :skip:
This.

If he can't even do this how do you expect me to believe he has the political chops to get M4A through Congress? :dwillhuh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

No it isnt. The youth just dont vote. If the youth wont vote for free college, student loan forgiveness, and free healthcare then wtf else do they need? Blowjobs at the polls?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

Doing poorly with the youth vote is part of the reason Trump is in office today. Keep telling them to go fukk themselves.
If this group "certainly wouldn't vote republican" they are an obvious asset if the goal is to remove Trump.

Some people are literally out here celebrating low voter turnout just so they can get petty attacks off on candidates. fukk them.