Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, dude. From a marketing perspective it's over. Voltron is about to step on an ant.

The only thing that could change this situation is Biden having health problems, but that could also happen to Bernie.

Biden more likely to drop out due to dementia than Bernie having a health problem.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Good for Bernie to use Obama. I mean after seeing Bloomberg/Obama ads over and over, I thought they were BFFs.

imagine how effective it would be if Bernie genuinely did outreach to the black community and understood their concerns instead of ignoring them and having his supporters harass and shame them
:ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden more likely to drop out due to dementia than Bernie having a health problem.
biden doesnt have dementia, hes just lost a few steps. im not concerned about biden doing the job of figurehead

let me know when biden has to start putting on orange face paint every time he goes out in public :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts usually have something supporting them. All you ever offer up is speculation. :manny:
clinton bought off the superdelegates years in advance. the party decided it was her nomination, and made it clear that any contenders would be wasting their time. thats why no one ran in 2016 besides jim webb and lincoln chafee

watching people deny this has always been :dahell: to me. why cant you admit thats exactly what happened?

its not like it matters at this point :dead:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I view Obama the way I view MJ as a GM. Masterful at the sport. When it comes to team building he a little shaky baby :pachaha:

Yep.

Biden will get more votes than Hillary, but he has to actually live to see November first :huhldup:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I believe pledged delegates to candidates that have dropped out can technically vote their conscience at the convention

Also delegate totals of candidates that drop out technically go down once they get out of the race due to rules in awarding state wide vs district wide delegates so current totals of pete amy and bloomberg are all higher than what they actually will be at the convention.

Thats my interpretation of the situation