jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the southern states. :snoop:

He’s more competitive with black voters out West. And I have a hunch it may be better for him in the Midwest. But shid I don’t know.

Sorry breh, it's just baffling. Take the heavyweight fight analogy.

You were in a heavyweight fight.

It was close, many people said you won on points, but you bit on a feint and took a big right that wobbled you in the early rounds and that swayed the judges.

You get the rematch.

Watch out for the fukking feint and that big right hand!

Who's in your corner? Why didn't you train for that move coming at you again?

After ALL the effort you went through to prepare for this rematch.

:wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, once again, juxtapose that next to all the Trump gaffes with Bloomberg's media engine.

If it comes down to both of them going

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Biden is still more likeable. I have a feeling Trump is shook.
trump is fukkin shook :yeshrug:

where are they replaying biden's gaffes besides fox news? and if they really wanna take it there, bloomberg can put the "grab them by the p*ssy" tape on 24/7 commercial break during the world series. trump has a MASSIVE amount of this kind of baggage that cancels biden out

see the problem is, we can't even imagine democrats playing dirty enough to play "bad" trump clips like fox does to biden. that can change if they just sack up and fight back

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean seriously, trump and fox might bark about biden at first, but they don't really wanna go commercial for commercial on that level. and if they do, then it just cancels each other out

let trump try that shyt on the debate stage, and all biden needs is one line: "where do you grab women, donald? :stopitslime:"

the bottom line is that trump cant go there because he's a fukkin piece of shyt

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i mean seriously, trump and fox might bark about biden at first, but they don't really wanna go commercial for commercial on that level. and if they do, then it just cancels each other out

let trump try that shyt on the debate stage, and all biden needs is one line: "where do you grab women, donald? :stopitslime:"

the bottom line is that trump cant go there because he's a fukkin piece of shyt
Biden wouldn’t go there he can’t string together a coherent stump speech let alone a debate performance

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Some of the quotes from this Sanders conference. Feeding meat to a base that isn't giving you a victory. Full of conspiracy nonsense, corporate this, establishment that. Smh
He’ll never learn. Lol at the people following him like a mindless zombie herd