Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
i wanna add for the record, if we experience this fukkin economy crash/coronavirus this year then i think bernie is a perfect candidate for that climate

im not anti bernie, im just trying to look at america strategically. i think it's fair to have concerns. and im also aware that joe biden isn't JFK/obama/bill clinton rolled into one :dead:
Dems are playing chess, if Bernie goes onto beat Trump he'll inherit a battered economy from all these issues created by the corona crisis. Then democratic moderates will be like look we told y'all capitalism doesn't work , killing progressives for the next 20 years. But the fact that they going so hard against him, they got all these 'liberal' news channels in their pockets is disgusting to me and probably means that Bernie will have some success with pushing his policies forward.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah Bernie needs to get a shyt ton of people voting beyond his strongest areas. If he can't bully :flabbynsick: Biden in delegates in a more liberal primary than ever before he doesn't deserve the nomination
Dude even ran for his reelection in 2018 as an independent.

Dude can't figure out the actual politics of politics.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Pick Your Own Super Tuesday Winners And Watch The Race Change

No we're not. :francis:
People need to learn how to interact with those they don't agree with. It's actually okay to be on different sides in a primary. I suppose people tend to act dumber online, but it does make you wonder what type of bubbles they may be living in.

been telling y'all, Liz the intersectional candidate :wow:

These are the types of thing she's fighting to have be put in the platform regardless of who the nominee is. Hopefully her delegate count grows enough to give her that voice.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

been telling y'all, Liz the intersectional candidate :wow:

Just cause the bougie nikkas who write for The Root have ingrained this in your head and keep saying it doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. It hasn’t happened so far. We’ll see what goes down today but I just don’t see it happening

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Just cause the bougie nikkas who write for The Root have ingrained this in your head and keep saying it doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. It hasn’t happened so far. We’ll see what goes down today but I just don’t see it happening
Kimberle Crenshaw, one of the founders of critical race theory and the concept of intersectionality, is now just a "bougie nikka who writes for The Root"...:gucci:

also, what hasn't happened? I'm not claiming Warren is going to win the nomination, I'm saying she would have made the best President and her campaign was the most intersectional. Sorry if I'm not going to pretend like she doesn't exist. :yeshrug: