Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

This is today. Like...are you serious, Warren? Like why the fukk is she attacking the guy who also is for some version of M4A? Why? I don’t fukking get it. Go after Biden. What the fukk is her problem?

Yeah this is really helping the progressive message there forward Warren :flabbynsick:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

This is today. Like...are you serious, Warren? Like why the fukk is she attacking the guy who also is for some version of M4A? Why? I don’t fukking get it. Go after Biden. What the fukk is her problem?

You can say what you want about Liz, but she's giving that Super PAC their money's worth.

Gurrrrl is working hard for that cheese :obama:.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

How is it a lie?

You all used some obscure talking point about payroll taxes...now sanders is talking about "yeah fukk it your taxes are going up" now you wanna run from it?????

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can say what you want about Liz, but she's giving that Super PAC their money's worth.

Gurrrrl is working hard for that cheese :obama:.
Her superpac and neverbernie stans getting their money's worth

Her progressive supporters tho
giphy.gif