duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Kimberle Crenshaw, one of the founders of critical race theory and the concept of intersectionality, is now just a "bougie nikka who writes for The Root"...:gucci:

also, what hasn't happened? I'm not claiming Warren is going to win the nomination, I'm saying she would have made the best President and her campaign was the most intersectional. Sorry if I'm not going to pretend like she doesn't exist. :yeshrug:

:dead:
I don’t mean this person specifically. The Michael Harriotts with his black agenda list and all that shyt. Dudes a lame

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What thread? I clearly wasn't here for this.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

We can sing Heal the World and Lean on Me at the convention.

They can dial it back though....
It was like a debate thread or something. They said there was “trolling” going on and locked it. They may have locked another one or two. Jist of the story is there are quite a few people walking around in here that could use a good sized mirror while they are crying about everyone else ruining the forum.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@88m3 dared to ask me why Hillary wouldn't support Sanders in the general. :lolbron:.

Geez, I don't know why that is a possibility.

Is the primary over?

You guys put way too much stock into her.

The only places I even see her brought up are on here and Fox.

:mjtf:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Is the primary over?

You guys put way to much stock into her.

The only places I even see her brought up are on here and Fox.

:mjtf:
Nah but you acted like it was some absurd thing that I said it would be a hard pill for her to swallow and endorse Sanders which this only strengthens the case. It's one thing to say you disagree with Sanders and ideas. It's another to call his "whole campaign" "baloney".

That is going to be a full 180 degree heel turn when and if she makes it. If he ends up being the nominee

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah but you acted like it was some absurd thing that I said it would be a hard pill for her to swallow and endorse Sanders which this only strengthens the case. It's one thing to say you disagree with Sanders and ideas. It's another to call his "whole campaign" "baloney".

That is going to be a full 180 degree heel turn when and if she makes it.

At the end of the day she said she would support Bernie in the general and you said what you said...

It is still the primary and I guess she's entitled to her opinion... I mean at the end of the day does anyone want her "support".

Hillary's whole thing seems to be being off the cuff and flippant, it doesn't seem worth the energy to put much thought into what she says and does.

people are pretty firmly entrenched in who they'll vote for and I think the proper thing for any dem to do is support Bernie or whoever in the general

After Trump is out of office and we can rebuild our institutions have at it with purity tests and witch burnings as far as I'm concerned.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
At the end of the day she said she would support Bernie in the general and you said what you said...

It is still the primary and I guess she's entitled to her opinion... I mean at the end of the day does anyone want her "support".

Hillary's whole thing seems to be being off the cuff and flippant, it doesn't seem worth the energy to put much thought into what she says and does.

people are pretty firmly entrenched in who they'll vote for and I think the proper thing for any dem to do is support Bernie or whoever in the general

After Trump is out of office and we can rebuild our institutions have at it with purity tests and witch burnings as far as I'm concerned.

What would hillary supporting bernie even mean if she goes around shytting on him until the convention? :pachaha:

Shes cheapening the importance of her opinion every time she wanders out of the woods of new york

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What would hillary supporting bernie even mean if she goes around shytting on him until the convention? :pachaha:

Shes cheapening the importance of her opinion every time she wanders out of the woods of new york

I get it and see it

idk, I'm not going to let someone else's grandmother troll me, it's just absurd and that isn't going to happen