thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read it. Still donating to primary her

The whole thing is a fukkton of speculative "if then" mathematics done in the span of a day that takes the long way around an occam's razor like point: if people arent voting for bernie at this point they're voting against progressive cause.

Period. Mask is off for Liz, the only ones who buy her act it the HL soggy vag crew mad they couldnt pull off a bait and switch with a store brand Bernie

:mjlol:This is some wild tough guy posturing for an internet subforum. Relax.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bernie twitter and youtube must be telling them to face turn and try and be rational, not act like Bernie bros and try and court Warren supporters.

:coffee:
If you want to vote for someone who has a chance of winning you definitely need to be courted. :krs:
Seriously tho, this whole spat between Warren and Bernie supporters seems to align with her sink in the primaries and no longer being viable. It's all good go thru your stages of grief and we can uh unify and hate on Trump once the primaries are over. :obama:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If you want to vote for someone who has a chance of winning you definitely need to be courted. :krs:
Seriously tho, this whole spat between Warren and Bernie supporters seems to align with her sink in the primaries and no longer being viable. It's all good go thru your stages of grief and we can uh unify and hate on Trump once the primaries are over. :obama:
If I cared about electability I would have voted for Biden. :mjlol:

or Trump :gladbron:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The intercept has done good work, that's the first great thing I've heard surrounding her campaign in a while.
Her campaign has done a bad job of easing the concerns of progressives. Its like they just didn’t care about courting us and our vote anymore. The whole time, we see Bernie going out of his way to not mention her negatively while we see her attack him directly and take Super PAC money. I don’t think any of us were out of line. It shouldn’t have taken the WFP coming out to reassure us.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
Her campaign has done a bad job of easing the concerns of progressives. Its like they just didn’t care about courting us and our vote anymore. The whole time, we see Bernie going out of his way to not mention her negatively while we see her attack him directly and take Super PAC money. I don’t think any of us were out of line. It shouldn’t have taken the WFP coming out to reassure us.

These niccas actually think they're progressives :gucci: