THE 101

House Painter
Daps
HL 2020 folks
If you’re not for Bernie you’re for Biden :mjlol:

I been joking and saluting @Atlrocafella for sticking by his candidate

i stopped wondering if y’all were intentionally being obtuse long ago, it’s pretty clear it’s not a charade at this point

Who would you rather get the dem nomination, Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden? Simple question.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Her campaign has done a bad job of easing the concerns of progressives. Its like they just didn’t care about courting us and our vote anymore. The whole time, we see Bernie going out of his way to not mention her negatively while we see her attack him directly and take Super PAC money. I don’t think any of us were out of line. It shouldn’t have taken the WFP coming out to reassure us.
Bernie can't even do the job of easing the concerns of EVEN DEMOCRATS. Who cares about progressives in your eyes?

Sanders comments from LAST WEEK had every INCUMBENT FLORIDA DEMOCRAT pissed off.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
After the thread was locked because there wasn’t enough Bernie love, the mods let us know what time it was
What thread? I clearly wasn't here for this.
It's getting ugly in here

We're all on the same side! :whoa:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

We can sing Heal the World and Lean on Me at the convention.

They can dial it back though....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her campaign has done a bad job of easing the concerns of progressives. Its like they just didn’t care about courting us and our vote anymore. The whole time, we see Bernie going out of his way to not mention her negatively while we see her attack him directly and take Super PAC money. I don’t think any of us were out of line. It shouldn’t have taken the WFP coming out to reassure us.
i wanna add for the record, if we experience this fukkin economy crash/coronavirus this year then i think bernie is a perfect candidate for that climate

im not anti bernie, im just trying to look at america strategically. i think it's fair to have concerns. and im also aware that joe biden isn't JFK/obama/bill clinton rolled into one :dead:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i wanna add for the record, if we experience this fukkin economy crash/coronavirus this year then i think bernie is a perfect candidate for that climate

im not anti bernie, im just trying to look at america strategically. i think it's fair to have concerns. and im also aware that joe biden isn't JFK/obama/bill clinton rolled into one :dead:
He's not those guys but not nearly as hated as Hillary. But he's not nearly as sharp as she was either. His general campaign is truly something I can't call because Trump isn't really that strong a candidate but he is getting high turnout in his primaries this year.