Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yo

you c00ns will cape for bernie and excuse any thing he and his supporters say even shytting on black folks you love massa . why didnt he say iowa and nh does not represent america and whites when bernie won the states? keep caping for massa

Refrain from trolling in this section like you do the others, this is not The Locker Room. You're not even American. Do not insult others over differing political views.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Jayshiggs was a Tucel supporter until recently
I like Tulsi but I have always been Bernie as my first choice supporter.
I would enthusiastically vote for Bernie, Tulsi, Warren and Yang if they were the nominee. I will still vote for anyone else in the general just more on some stop Trump shyt.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the Liz must drop out folks, read this. We, including me, need to chill tf out

Working Families Party: “Warren Is a Progressive and Will Work to Ensure We Have a Progressive Nominee”
Read it. Still donating to primary her

The whole thing is a fukkton of speculative "if then" mathematics done in the span of a day that takes the long way around an occam's razor like point: if people arent voting for bernie at this point they're voting against progressive cause.

Period. Mask is off for Liz, the only ones who buy her act it the HL soggy vag crew mad they couldnt pull off a bait and switch with a store brand Bernie

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Let me see :jbhmm:

@Loose

@wire28
@#1 pick is going for Trump over Bernie :mjpls:

@Pressure

@King Kreole has been low energy since Warren's been putting up worse numbers than Amy and Pete, all his posts as of late have been cosplays of mean Twitter Bernie Bros

@dora_da_destroyer haven't seen her cheerlead for Biden but she would rather die of cancer than get taxed extra 2k a year, so I just did the math :manny:

@AZBeauty and @NY's #1 Draft Pick seem like reasonable people :ehh:
It's getting ugly in here

We're all on the same side! :whoa: