Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After the thread was locked because there wasn’t enough Bernie love, the mods let us know what time it was

at this point you either admit there is a cult like obsession by some on this board with an ancillary need for a patriotic defense of Bernie

or you consistently ignore it focus on everything else which is a result of the former

Things were going this way before that point but that thread opened eyes. A real black spot on HL's legacy that thread was. Things got a lot worse from there.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Anyone calling you or @FAH1223 or @storyteller or @No1 cult members don't know what they're talking about. Y'all support Bernie but have been consistently even handed and fair minded, able to see the long game. Exact opposite of a cult. Y'all good ass posters. :salute:

Thanks man.

Shout out to you to @jayshiggs, I see you there.

There's plenty of us that have gone to war over positions but I respect that both of you keep it there and don't make it silly. Even @dora_da_destroyer, I think you focused on "Bernie Bros" too much but you're still arguing logically and I don't think you troll at all. We can disagree without being disingenuous.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
After the thread was locked because there wasn’t enough Bernie love, the mods let us know what time it was

at this point you either admit there is a cult like obsession by some on this board with an ancillary need for a patriotic defense of Bernie

or you consistently ignore it focus on everything else which is a result of the former

That is Bernie bro way, ask for all the smoke (us vs them) then as soon it happens .... Mods lock the threads they are attacking Bernie :damn: and why is the establishment going after us :sadbron:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nikkas really pledging grudges like woo vs choo how fukking sad.

Literally admitting that his feelings about guys he talks to on the internet determine how he hopes candidates will act with the direction of the nation at stake. And this is Higher Learning.

F K

All Star
Daps
Hispanics aren’t going to vote for someone just because they are Hispanic. Did black people vote for Ben Carson?
It's not about convincing people, hispanics are already mostly democratic. First hispanic in the White House would help turnout.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a low quality posting warning point for this post
I got a low quality post warning for posting a tweet that had audio of Liz’s former colleague discussing how she was anti-progressive as a professor and worked directly against their progressive agenda. shyts wack
i got a racism warning for making fun of elizabeth warren, a fellow white woman, pretending to be a native american :dead:

at least i didnt get bushed for old times sake :pachaha:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nah I'm still coming at Bernie supporters neck. You don't get to engage in bad faith arguments, turn hypocrite at the drop of a hat, and attack your closest ideological ally for an entire primary cycle and than right at the cusp of likely getting bodied by moderates plead for unity. Not gonna happen. I hope Warren says fucck yall just to see you guys continue to embarrass yourselves.
I think this guy is a troll. Where’d he come from?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think this guy is a troll. Where’d he come from?
Nah, he believes this shyt he's just way overly internet stanish.

Kumbaya is cool if it was legitimate, when i see people singing for kumbaya but on the otherhand cosigning posters who spout the menotthem post you just have to look at the bs sideways for what it is.
And how about posters who got receipts on unity going back all last year? Who were suggesting that Bernie stans should fall in line with Warren when she was the frontrunner? Who were calling out overagressive Bernie supporters in the Bernie thread and telling them to chill less than 24 hours ago?

Heck, I even said I was glad when that wrestling dumbass got banned because I thought he was a terrible look to the point he was practically a caricature of a Bernie breh.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
bytch you no nothing about me. I have said that about Iowa and NH you fukking clown. I have also criticized Bernie a lot over not supporting reparations and for the way he talks about black issues in general. But because you don’t like Bernie you want to feed into racist propaganda that one state is representative for all of Black America. Your bytchass don’t even know what a c00n is.
He’s another euro.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Kumbaya is cool if it was legitimate, when you see people singing for kumbaya but on the otherhand cosigning posters who spout the menotthem post you just have to look at the bs sideways for what it is.
Dudes overlook the toxic people who support their candidate and then say hey, hold hands with me, I'm rational.

Until they start correcting their own there really isn't anything to discuss.