Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let me see :jbhmm:

@Loose

@wire28
@#1 pick is going for Trump over Bernie :mjpls:

@Pressure

@King Kreole has been low energy since Warren's been putting up worse numbers than Amy and Pete, all his posts as of late have been cosplays of mean Twitter Bernie Bros

@dora_da_destroyer haven't seen her cheerlead for Biden but she would rather die of cancer than get taxed extra 2k a year, so I just did the math :manny:

@AZBeauty and @NY's #1 Draft Pick seem like reasonable people :ehh:
I never said they were pro Bernie, I just don’t see them as pro Biden either. @Pressure and @dora_da_destroyer don’t seem pro Biden to me. Imo they are just not fans of Bernie. @King Kreole usually is just critical of Bernie supporters but I rarely see him too critical of Bernie himself. Out of all the Liz supporters I probably like Bernie the most. I constantly give him props and support. I’m also critical of him when I think it called for. I’m not sure about @Loose but I know he is a little more conservative than a lot of us. Not sure if he is supporting Biden or not. Same thing with @wire28. I see him as more anti Bernie than pro Biden. Granted I don’t have all of their posts memorized so I could be wrong:manny:

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't even like biden :dead:, you nikkas are getting delusional

My own quotes so where is my biden support going back through my history my only pro biden quotes is his debate against paul ryan :ld:. Biden's garbage a straight up awful candidate the reason he will win the nomination and that's IF is due to Bernie's policies not being realistic in the current political spectrum.
Okay
I didn’t think you supported Biden but I wasn’t sure. I think he is conflating being anti Bernie as being pro Biden

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
My comment had nothing to do with identity politics goofy, I brought up his race to emphasize the monumental accomplishment on Plouffe's resume and why you might want to pay attention to what he's saying.

:mjlol:

This comment makes it obvious to me that you 1.) haven't been paying attention (did you forget about the Bloomberg debate & the Warren debates in the Fall), 2.) you weren't prepared for the scrutiny that comes with being the front-runner. Every front-runner has gone through the ringer on that debate stage, right now it just happens to be Bernie's turn.

Every candidate you just listed was running at best a distant second to Bernie prior to this weekend. Unlike Bernie, they were in a position of weakness and desperation. If you're the front-runner and in a position of power, you gain little to nothing punching down to these opponents. Sometimes you have to show some poise, and that you are secure in your standing (take Obama for example, the man rarely engaged w/ the mudslinging from the right). I respect Bernie's grit, but I think Plouffe's advice would serve him good. If you're going to punch back, do it with a little more nuance and respect for the voters of other candidates b/c at the end of the day he's going to need them.

When has Bernie ever shytted on the other candidates (outside of fairly criticizing them on policy) or their supporters?:why:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, who you talking to? I never see replies like this from you.

:hug:
:dead:I usually don’t talk like that. People get on the internet and become a completely different person than they are in real life, because they are cowards. I try to never say anything on the net that I wouldn’t say in real life/face to face.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

@Loose

@wire28

@Pressure

@King Kreole has been low energy since Warren's been putting up worse numbers than Amy and Pete, all his posts as of late have been cosplays of mean Twitter Bernie Bros

@dora_da_destroyer haven't seen her cheerlead for Biden but she would rather die of cancer than get taxed extra 2k a year, so I just did the math :manny:

LOL....I don't have an issue with dying...that's a conversation beyond politics.

And I'm not vested in who gets the nom between Bernie and Biden (well, I'd like to see Bernie get it just to see if we can make any of this stuff happen), life goes on either way.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When has Bernie ever shytted on the other candidates (outside of fairly criticizing them on policy) or their supporters?:why:

Do you not see how creating a us vs them environment, calling them the establishment, and insinuating that they all are corporate an antagonizing way to go about things?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

@Loose

@wire28

@Pressure

Man @King Kreole and the last 2 are the only muhfukkas in that post that don’t deserve to be put on ignore. The rest of them infiltrate your feed and you’re willingly letting your brain cells die :pachaha:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I got a low quality posting warning point for this post, a reference to the scene in Blazing Saddles where Mel Brooks, who is Jewish like Bernie Sanders, plays an Indian chief as Sheriff Bart's family goes west.

:yeshrug:

Whatever.
I got a low quality post warning for posting a tweet that had audio of Liz’s former colleague discussing how she was anti-progressive as a professor and worked directly against their progressive agenda. shyts wack

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Do you not see how creating a us vs them environment, calling them the establishment, and insinuating that they all are corporate an antagonizing way to go about things?
The desire by himself and his surrogates to magnify the underdog role as a way to motivate his base inherently also antagonizes the very people he is supposed to be trying to woo in several months/now. It’s a short sighted game that is only possibly nullified by the fact that people hate trump so much they may be willing to ignore being shytted on for months/years.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do BernieBros still think people believe the whole "Warren is my #2..if she was ahead of him I would vote for her" bullshyt? You niccas have showed so much ass in the last couple months no one actually believes that bullshyt. You people keep using that as a method of not appearing as a member of the occult but that shyt don't fly anymore.

Once her M4A plan came out and the lefts reaction to it...I knew this progressive shyt was all fugazi. The only legit plan to get universal coverage ripped apart because of the name on the plan and not the actual plan itself. Got cats who could barely read talking about payroll vs head tax just because some grifters ran through some obtuse detail's to try to down the plan. Embarrassing.
Precisely. They got people mocking the idea of PLANS as a negative now. These idiots are in a personality cult.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The desire by himself and his surrogates to magnify the underdog role as a way to motivate his base inherently also antagonizes the very people he is supposed to be trying to woo in several months/now. It’s a short sighted game that is only possibly nullified by the fact that people hate trump so much they may be willing to ignore being shytted on for months/years.
Mind you Biden is the only one who has won a MAJORITY state so far.

Bernie sneaked out wins with less than half the vote.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They don’t care. Bernie people haven’t attack republicans nearly as hard as they claim to

these are the same people who said russia was a fake story.