Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:wow: Y’all can pull up if u want to. We got the smoke.

Obama has only shared the stage with one potential vp candidate. :mjgrin: Just one

Refuse to support your own brehs Control a third of the Democratic Party and have zero expectations of ppl like you being in power:scust:

We will push her through. Welcome to the true black progressive movement brehs. We’ll make sure we got y’all, until you see the light. We will all be one soon :wow:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
why cause republicans exist?

He wants democrats to WIN.

Some of yall forget where you live.

he's 100000% correct

he fukking GOT Warren the CFPB
But Democrats lost local elections left and right when he was president. He knows how to win elections himself but wanting Democrats to WIN? Not exactly his strong suit.
But couldn't get her as the director.
And his hand picked successor he swore was going to beat a game show host didn't. He had his chance to lead the way forward and failed. He needs to step aside. :hhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not sure it's fair to blame Dem losses on Obama.

Whether or not people want to admit it they were largely due to racist backlash against having a black president (there are many academic studies showing this) and would've happened regardless of what he did.

That said, I'd rather Obama just stay out of Dem politics in general. Dems rip each other to shreds in general and they'll just do it to Obama given the chance .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
But Democrats lost local elections left and right when he was president. He knows how to win elections himself but wanting Democrats to WIN? Not exactly his strong suit.
But couldn't get her as the director.
And his hand picked successor he swore was going to beat a game show host didn't. He had his chance to lead the way forward and failed. He needs to step aside. :hhh:
This needs to be reiterated

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'm not sure it's fair to blame Dem losses on Obama.

Whether or not people want to admit it they were largely due to racist backlash against having a black president (there are many academic studies showing this) and would've happened regardless of what he did.

That said, I'd rather Obama just stay out of Dem politics in general. Dems rip each other to shreds in general and they'll just do it to Obama given the chance .

the sixers suck right now. I never liked Simmons and my idea of embiid isn’t what I wanted. Let’s fire the coach.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They took him out of context. He played both sides tbh
Exactly
This was classic Obama. Whatever the subject is he tries to find the middle ground. That way you can never fully pin him down to a position. That has always been frustrating to me. I would prefer someone to say that they really feel, even if I disagree.