☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
On one hand, I get what Obama is saying: he's basically telling the dems to look at the election from a strategy standpoint and he's not totally wrong on that front.

On the other hand, considering the fat, corrupted, lawless traitor pig disease mutating and raping the office Obama once held, you would think there are more pressing matters for him to address than Bernie and Liz wanting to go after corporations and billionaires.
Obama wants to win. As should we all.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilary is a arrogant, fraud and entitled uncharismatic privileged white woman. She doesn’t care about anyone. She just wanted to be the first female president. Plus the fact that she didn’t even come out to thank her staff and all the ppl who campaigned for her after she lost spoke VOLUMES.
I mean she waited until the next day, probably because she got drunk again. People should never forget this. At least Trump and Obama were ready to talk, rain or shine. Biden will be too.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

This fukknut has zero purchase within the black communinty. He cannot survive the south. Lord as my witness he will not win. He cannot win. Hold strong.

giphy.gif

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
DMR is a good poll but caucuses are generally hard to get right 2 1/2 months out. Most people don't make up their mind until the last 2-3 weeks. I'm not gonna get worried until a January poll has Pete leading by 10. We're still months out, he doesn't have an insurmountable lead.

Pete definitely has a strong operation there though and has the Kennedy gimmick that people love.