Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly
This was classic Obama. Whatever the subject is he tries to find the middle ground. That way you can never fully pin him down to a position. That has always been frustrating to me. I would prefer someone to say that they really feel, even if I disagree.

well that’s how he won. I fully believed he was a centrist. There were others in here that truly thought he was a progressive.
:manny: That means he’s good at what he does.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
EJfuzrWXkAEI_Vl

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well that’s how he won. I fully believed he was a centrist. There were others in here that truly thought he was a progressive.
He is a great politician and campaigner. A real unique talent. As far as governing he is a mixed bag imo. He did some really good things as president, but he also made decisions That I more than disagreed with.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Exactly
This was classic Obama. Whatever the subject is he tries to find the middle ground. That way you can never fully pin him down to a position. That has always been frustrating to me. I would prefer someone to say that they really feel, even if I disagree.
:heh: but that is his position and that is how he really feels...the middle ground

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
On one hand, I get what Obama is saying: he's basically telling the dems to look at the election from a strategy standpoint and he's not totally wrong on that front.

On the other hand, considering the fat, corrupted, lawless traitor pig disease mutating and raping the office Obama once held, you would think there are more pressing matters for him to address than Bernie and Liz wanting to go after corporations and billionaires.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It's good to have both progressive, pushing the party forward, and moderate, anchoring the party in consistency conversations.

My main issue is that progressive ideals continue to be categorized as 'unrealistic', yet their popularity shows that they are real issues effecting a large portion of the electorate. Writing them off as pie in the sky fantasies gives the dirty S word more relevancy than it should have.

The progressive ideals will not be immediately put in as advertised, no meaningful legislation or policy ever is, but everything from M4A, Green New Deal, Student Loan Debt Cancellation, and Yang's UBI can be put in place in some form or through phased approach. When are we going to get back to what is best for the majority and negotiate from that point to be more inclusive?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

On one hand, I get what Obama is saying: he's basically telling the dems to look at the election from a strategy standpoint and he's not totally wrong on that front.

On the other hand, considering the fat, corrupted, lawless traitor pig disease mutating and raping the office Obama once held, you would think there are more pressing matters for him to address than Bernie and Liz wanting to go after corporations and billionaires.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Malaika Jabali said he consistently tempers activism. He does...for all activism other than his fukking election campaigns. When he was prez he told activist critics on the left to “put their walking shoes on”...basically be quiet and get out in the street and sell his brand of corporate centrist governance to the public.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Voters who hate Hillary but like Obama confuse the fukk out of me

Hilary is a arrogant, fraud and entitled uncharismatic privileged white woman. She doesn’t care about anyone. She just wanted to be the first female president. Plus the fact that she didn’t even come out to thank her staff and all the ppl who campaigned for her after she lost spoke VOLUMES.