mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
People have to get past this 94 crime bill issue. If you were not around that time, you would never understand how violent the 90s were and how much people were calling for the government to do something.
My issue is not with passing the crime bill, its that Biden isn't that retrospective about it. He has given a tepid acknowledgment to his fukk up, but nothing to remedy it.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Warren hates corporations but expects them to not have employees share in the healthcare costs the employer will be paying for.

So let me get this straight? Employers essentially will continue to raise wages and allow employees to take in the “potential” savings employees get.

She hates their operating structures and then expects them to do the right thing?

this is why I don’t rock with Warren. Just discussing common sense fiscally responsible topics doesn’t happen.

All her supporters hit u with “well this is what she’s really trying to do” answers. But each one of them has a different interpretation of her ultimate goal. None of her fans even agree about what she really wants to do at the end of the day.

which is nonsensical :mindblown:

if her fervent supporters don’t even agree on what they think she’ll really do, why should others?:rudy:

im more than willing to engage in a true conversation about it, bc it’s mad confusing about why y’all all support different things but think she’s going to produce the idea YOU INDIVIDUALLY think she will.

even her supporters on here that support m4all don’t even agree about what she really wants with m4all and TONS of other policies. No ones on the same page at all

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Warren hates corporations but expects them to not have employees share in the healthcare costs the employer will be paying for.

So let me get this straight? Employers essentially will continue to raise wages and allow employees to take in the “potential” savings employees get.

She hates their operating structures and then expects them to do the right thing?

this is why I don’t rock with Warren. Just discussing common sense fiscally responsible topics doesn’t happen.

All her supporters hit u with “well this is what she’s really trying to do” answers. But each one of them has a different interpretation of her ultimate goal. None of her fans even agree about what she really wants to do at the end of the day.

which is nonsensical :mindblown:

if her fervent supporters don’t even agree on what they think she’ll really do, why should others?:rudy:

im more than willing to engage in a true conversation about it, bc it’s mad confusing about why y’all all support different things but think she’s going to produce the idea YOU INDIVIDUALLY think she will.

even her supporters on here that support m4all don’t even agree about what she really wants with m4all and TONS of other policies. No ones on the same page at all
your candidate thinks republicans are going to work with him. Just cause.

maybe they have a white guy pledge or something.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
your candidate thinks republicans are going to work with him. Just cause.

maybe they have a white guy pledge or something.

I mean. I’m willing to discuss why warrens policies don’t make sense, along with why biden said that.

Currently I care more about why ppl think this way with warren. If u don’t want to talk about it just say so. I’m no longer doing a he said she said, just trying to engage in productive conversations

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean. I’m willing to discuss why warrens policies don’t make sense, along with why biden said that.

Currently I care more about why ppl think this way with warren. If u don’t want to talk about it just say so. I’m no longer doing a he said she said, just trying to engage in productive conversations
I have given you several reasons why I like Warren, and dislike Biden. I have a question for you. Why do you support Biden? Name an issue that Biden has a good track record on. He has a poor record with racial issues, criminal justice, financial issues, and foreign policy. He literally said nothing would fundamentally change if he gets elected. He stated he has no sympathy for the student loan debt crisis young people are going through. He is terrible on almost every policy issue I care about. Do you support him because he was Obama’s VP and you think he is the best to go against Trump?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have given you several reasons why I like Warren, and dislike Biden. I have a question for you. Why do you support Biden? Name an issue that Biden has a good track record on. He has a poor record with racial issues, criminal justice, financial issues, and foreign policy. He literally said nothing would fundamentally change if he gets elected. He stated he has no sympathy for the student loan debt crisis young people are going through. He is terrible on almost every policy issue I care about. Do you support him because he was Obama’s VP and you think he is the best to go against Trump?

I’m going to provide two answers. The first one is about the deflection of the question about warren.

Again I’d really like to talk about warren and why none of y’all are on the same page? It’s unsettling for someone willing to genuinely listen about warren yet ppl refuse to just answer simple questions. Which is the whole reason I can’t ride with her.

y’all ride hard for her but can’t even engage in simple non combative conversations. I’m really trying to just listen about why ppl support her, even though all her supporters have so many interpretation variations of her ideas.

Most of the reasons why u personally support her have nothing to do with her leading ideas.

Again, why can’t y’all just answer questions? I’m not even coming for her I just want some questions answered.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to provide two answers. The first one is about the deflection of the question about warren.

Again I’d really like to talk about warren and why none of y’all are on the same page? It’s unsettling for someone willing to genuinely listen about warren yet ppl refuse to just answer simple questions. Which is the whole reason I can’t ride with her.

y’all ride hard for her but can’t even engage in simple non combative conversations. I’m really trying to just listen about why ppl support her, even though all her supporters have so many interpretation variations of her ideas.

Most of the reasons why u personally support her have nothing to do with her leading ideas.

Again, why can’t y’all just answer questions? I’m not even coming for her I just want some questions answered.
@A.R.$ is not wrong, but most black people support Biden. That’s the problem. This Is about younger black convincing their parents and grandparents to support someone else. I not working so far, @Warren Moon is partially correct here. The disconnect between social media/political junkies and the real world is obvious again with this.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Biden on criminal justice.

Biden admits his mistakes and is man enough to say he was wrong. That shows honesty to me. He along with most democrats got the crime bill wrong. He along with most democrats running have plans to fix it. When dealing with most of my relationships as a person I’m an adult who can admit he’s wrong. I also only deal with adults who can admit they’re wrong. It’s just part of being a good human being.

The reason why I don’t trust warren is that still fo this day she refuses to admit she’s wrong about being a Native American. It’s not even a big deal to me she lied, idc at all about the issue honestly, it’s just that she refuses to admit it to me. It shows a personality defect to me. If you knew of any grown ass adult walking around telling ppl they’re white/black whatever but not being such, you’d think they had some mental issues. Idk why warren gets a pass on this.

student loans

I firmly believe paying for 2 years of college is the most feasible way to educate low income students. I believe that loan forgiveness will improve for ppl working in non profits and the public sector will improve regardless of who the dem President is.

I don’t think loan forgiveness will pass. I think ppl living in urban cities don’t take into consideration that most the country isn’t educated and most ppl don’t go to college. Ppl hate to pay for “other ppl”. Uneducated rural people have more power on the subject.

I’d love to have free college in America.m personally but I doubt it’ll happen. My head agrees with Biden my heart agrees with warren/Bernie.

foreign policy wise I think Biden has the most the experience. I was the first person in this thread to shyt on Hunter Biden well before this whole Ukraine issue came about. I’m probably center right on foreign trade. I hate Biden’s coziness to working with China. As a millennial who studies business topics ever day, the current trajectory or tpp and nafta will have is fukked.

Militarily I think most ppl when they hear defense spending attribute it to war spending. That’s a small slice of the pie. Most of it is spent on artificially supporting rural regions and manufacturing jobs in the United States. Pretty much every state has gotten companies to build factories in rural areas for producing products for the military. I think a cut to the military budget decimate small towns even further.

Financial issues is too broad to answer. I’m not sure what u mean by that.

Overall I support Biden because I believe him. He states what his plan is And he’ll get it done. You personally believe that Warrens positions will be renegotiated down at some point. That’s now most political negotiations work.

It’s usually I want this on position a, I’ll give you this on position b. Most grand ideas in politics aren’t negotiated to say, let’s meet in the middle on position a.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

bro what are you talking about? What same page aren't Liz supporters on? You've been talking about this alleged "multiple interpretations" of her ideas for months now, I genuinely have no idea where you're getting this from...

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bro what are you talking about? What same page aren't Liz supporters on? You've been talking about this alleged "multiple interpretations" of her ideas for months now, I genuinely have no idea where you're getting this from...

Medicare for all. Some ppl think she’ll pas m4all. Some think m4all is a starting point To get something else passed.

which one do u think it is?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Medicare for all. Some ppl think she’ll pas m4all. Some think m4all is a starting point To get something else passed.

which one do u think it is?
I haven't seen a single Liz supporter in this thread say she will somehow pass M4A in the immediate future, I would be interested to see the post(s) saying that by Liz supporters. Everyone believes it's a starting point to extract the most progressive health care system possible given the current congressional makeup. So to answer your question, the latter.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen a single Liz supporter in this thread say she will somehow pass M4A in the immediate future, I would be interested to see the post(s) saying that by Liz supporters. Everyone believes it's a starting point to extract the most progressive health care system possible given the current congressional makeup. So to answer your question, the latter.

well that’s just not true. There are Liz voters that genuinely believe she’ll go for it.

do u believe most liz voters think the same way you think?