Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
What's your point? :what:
People are saying they prefer Warren because she's almost as progressive as Bernie but isn't as old and male and Jewish.

But they're also saying she wouldn't have voted for the same bill Bernie voted for, the one that contained the Violence Against Women Act.

Think Warren wouldn't be in favor of the Violence Against Women Act, brehs.

Not to mention she was a REPUBLICAN back then and supported Reagan's war on black people. :mjpls:

But I already know the drill. Warren gets a pass on everything. :sas2:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
People are saying they prefer Warren because she's almost as progressive as Bernie but isn't as old and male and Jewish.

But they're also saying she wouldn't have voted for the same bill Bernie voted for, the one that contained the Violence Against Women Act.

Think Warren wouldn't be in favor of the Violence Against Women Act, brehs.

Not to mention she was a REPUBLICAN back then and supported Reagan's war on black people. :mjpls:

But I already know the drill. Warren gets a pass on everything. :sas2:
She sure does, so you gonna find something/someone new to be obsessed about?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I haven't actually seen this sentiment expressed much in the wild except by defensive Bernie stans. Most people - definitely most people in this thread/HL - I see supporting Warren support her on her own merits. The identity politics stuff is secondary.

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
support her on her own merits.
:gucci:which are just Bernie's merits but watered down and lacking Bernie's lifelong consistency

people in here have been honest about the fact they think Bernie's too old, has too many Y chromosomes, and is probably a non-religious Jew

please don't write five hundreds words about this that i'm not going to read

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again fam I'm just sitting here waiting for evidence. If all you got is conjecture that's ok....but at the end of the day we have it on record which two of these candidates voted for that bullshyt.

Don't let me stop yall with my petty "identity politics" though.
Warren wasn't in congress. I'm gonna just assume she was against it :sas2:

Show me some evidence and I'll gladly throw her in the bushes :sas2:

We got Bernie and Biden's votes/thoughts on record.
She was a republican! Until 1996. What makes you think she didn't support it?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:gucci:which are just Bernie's merits but watered down and lacking Bernie's lifelong consistency

people in here have been honest about the fact they think Bernie's too old, has too many Y chromosomes, and is probably a non-religious Jew

please don't write five hundreds words about this that i'm not going to read
Oh my bad, I didn't know it was actually Bernie set up an entirely new progressive federal agency, effectively shepherding it through a hostile Presidential administration and Congress. Silly me, here I was thinking the actual progressive thorn in the Obama administration's side, the one actually willing to go to battle with her own party, was the indefatigable Senator from Massachusetts, not the comparatively somnolescent during this period Senator from Vermont. I totally forgot History began in 2016 and Bernie Sanders invented the Left. CFPB is just the watered-down version of the progressive agency that Bernie created...blanking on its name right now, but it will surely come back to me soon. Liz eviscerating financial elites, pulling up on Joe Biden on the Senate floor, and fighting for progressive economic reforms for the working class, is the watered-down version of...Bernie preemptively apologizing for the grotesquely racist bill he was about to help pass into law. :beli:

If you feel like you need to downplay Liz's accomplishments to boost Bernie, it shows you think very little of Bernie. He's is a fantastic candidate on his own merits, mostly due to his pretty strong record of consistency of beliefs, so try focusing on that instead of hero worship where every progressive is somehow the child of an, until recently, relatively obscure Senator from Vermont.

Last edited:

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
Oh my bad, I didn't know it was actually Bernie set up an entirely new progressive federal agency, effectively shepherding it through a hostile Presidential administration and Congress. Silly me, here I was thinking the actual progressive thorn in the Obama administration's side, the one actually willing to go to battle with her own party, was the indefatigable Senator from Massachusetts, not the comparatively somnolescent during this period Senator from Vermont. I totally forgot History began in 2016 and Bernie Sanders invented the Left. CFPB is just the watered-down version of the progressive agency that Bernie created...blanking on its name right now, but it will surely come back to me soon. Liz eviscerating financial elites, pulling up on Joe Biden on the Senate floor, and fighting for progressive economic reforms for the working class, is the watered-down version of...Bernie preemptively apologizing for the grotesquely racist bill he was about to help pass into law. :beli:

If you feel like you need to downplay Liz's accomplishments to boost Bernie, it shows you think very little of Bernie. He's is a fantastic candidate on his own merits, mostly due to his pretty strong record of consistency of beliefs, so try focusing on that instead of hero worship where every progressive is somehow the child of an, until recently, relatively obscure Senator from Vermont.
I'm going to ignore 100% of this just like you ignore the fact Warren is a racist who pretended to be a WOC because she thought it would help her get into Harvard. :umad: