Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
My god it's looking like Revenge of the Centrist out here. Where was all this energy when Warren was polling in single digits and it was Biden 1st and Bernie 2nd? A more serious progressive made her move and got these niccas shook out here. God damn.

One thing about Warren, unlike Sanders, if she became President, she'd have the votes. And most likely the mandate.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
My god it's looking like Revenge of the Centrist out here. Where was all this energy when Warren was polling in single digits and it was Biden 1st and Bernie 2nd? A more serious progressive made her move and got these niccas shook out here. God damn.
:unimpressed:

‘Stop Sanders’ Democrats Are Agonizing Over His Momentum

The discussion about Mr. Sanders has to date been largely confined to private settings because — like establishment Republicans in 2016 — Democrats are uneasy about elevating him or alienating his supporters.

The matter of What To Do About Bernie and the larger imperative of party unity has, for example, hovered over a series of previously undisclosed Democratic dinners in New York and Washington organized by the longtime party financier Bernard Schwartz. The gatherings have included scores from the moderate or center-left wing of the party, including Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California; Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the minority leader; former Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia; Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Ind., himself a presidential candidate; and the president of the Center for American Progress, Neera Tanden.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there is no reason for him to run
He can win. Many clinton people are behind him
He has a zero percent chance of winning. I’m not just saying this because I dislike him. He has no base but the ultra rich. He wouldn’t even win his home state of New York. He has no charisma, and no policy platform. During his time as Mayor of NYC he is most known for trying to ban Big Gulp drinks, and conducting the racist Stop and Frisk policy. Plus he was a republican/Independent. He would be lucky to get Klobuchar numbers.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a zero percent chance of winning. I’m not just saying this because I dislike him. He has no base but the ultra rich. He wouldn’t even win his home state of New York. He has no charisma, and no policy platform. During his time as Mayor of NYC he is most known for trying to ban Big Gulp drinks, and conducting the racist Stop and Frisk policy. Plus he was a republican/Independent. He would be lucky to get Klobuchar numbers.
I hope so. But I feel he vaccums up Bidens based if he really falls off

Also, Mr. Holder

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Liz OD pandering

I was preparing to say you were overstating it until I clicked the video:snoop:
I like Liz but this was so cringe I couldn’t finish the video. I hate when Black people ask White politicians these types of questions. I hate it even more when the White politicians give stereotypical replies. I know some people will say chill they are just having fun, but it is a personal annoyance of mine. It wasn’t quite HRC hot sauce in the bag, but it wasn’t far behind.