No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Wallstreet isn’t dumb. They are seeing Warren triangulating and they don’t like it. These rich guys say they want to leave all their money to trusts when they die but are getting tight because Warren may win the nomination. It makes you question their seriousness in their charity.
I think the bigger thing is if you look at the supposed leftist side of the primary Warren, Sanders, Yang (even though he’s not the one), and Gabbard then you’re looking at a bigger grouping than the clear moderate Biden, Klobuchar and Booty contingent. Biden’s inability to separate from Sanders and Warren has them terrified and Pete shows no evidence of winning over people of color. You’re looking at Sanders and Warren walking into South Carolina as 1-2 in NH, Iowa and Nevada. After that you get into Super Tuesday’s part 1 and 2 where Biden can win the south but he’d lose most overall states at current polling levels. Biden looks very very shaky.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I think the bigger thing is if you look at the supposed leftist side of the primary Warren, Sanders, Yang (even though he’s not the one), and Gabbard then you’re looking at a bigger grouping than the clear moderate Biden, Klobuchar and Booty contingent. Biden’s inability to separate from Sanders and Warren has them terrified and Pete shows no evidence of winning over people of color. You’re looking at Sanders and Warren walking into South Carolina as 1-2 in NH, Iowa and Nevada. After that you get into Super Tuesday’s part 1 and 2 where Biden can win the south but he’d lose most overall states at current polling levels. Biden looks very very shaky.
The polling released earlier this week had Biden up 10 in Nevada.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:gag: I can’t believe people here are throwing in with this vapid cosmetic identity politics campaign messaging from Liz Warrenx.

sX6Dh2o.png

Warrenx supporters need to accept that they hopped on the wrong horse and fukk with Young Bern.

The Robbie Mook affluent white identity politics that inundated the Hillary campaign was so toxic to so many voters in 2016, so why the fukk would you double down on it in 2020?

Sad thing is she doesn’t have to do this because her policies toward working class minority voters are good enough to sell on their merits unlike any Dem prez candidate in my lifetime.

This shyt will overshadow her populist policy agenda for a lot of people.

:beli: Comparing Liz's campaign to Hillary's is insulting. Liz just doubled the fukk down on MEDICARE FOR ALL (which Hillary then and just now publicly shyt on) and did it by soaking the wealthy and reigning in the military budget. Her cornerstone policy is a fukking wealth tax for christ's sake. She's publicly feuding with billionaires and making them cry on live TV. And all this is erased because she uses the term "latinx"? :usure: Just say you're uncomfortable with an intersectional progressive future, because calling this "Robbie Mook affluent white identity politics" is very dumb and ignorant. It implies that the problem with Hillary was her identity as opposed to her politics.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Liz did a good job. Salute to her for actually going to HBCUs and speaking with future black working class people about black issues instead of going on Desus and Mero talking that "we all have a lot more in common" mess.

:coffee:
Are college educated black people listening to that podcast?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
sX6Dh2o.png

:beli: Comparing Liz's campaign to Hillary's is insulting. Liz just doubled the fukk down on MEDICARE FOR ALL (which Hillary then and just now publicly shyt on) and did it by soaking the wealthy and reigning in the military budget. Her cornerstone policy is a wealth tax. She's publicly feuding with billionaires and making them cry on live TV. And all this is erased because she uses the term "latinx"? :usure: Just say you're uncomfortable with an intersectional progressive future, because calling this "Robbie Mook affluent white identity politics" is very dumb and ignorant. It implies that the problem with Hillary was her identity as opposed to her politics.
Indian men tend to be sexist. :manny:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:gag: I can’t believe people here are throwing in with this vapid cosmetic identity politics campaign messaging from Liz Warrenx.

Anyway, look how comfortable Bernie is talking to Desus and Mero. He’s the same around everyone.

I don’t care how they are around God Damn celebrities.

Tell me what the fukk you plan to do to make my life as a black man with a college education better.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
bain is not, i don't defend the establishment, i defend people's individual right to work in high paid positions/industries. why do you all vilify any and everyone who works in a high paid field when you don't know shyt about them?
:laff: Bain isn't responsible for Donald Trump and the current state of economic predatory policies?

Woooooooooooooooow

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
sX6Dh2o.png

:beli: Comparing Liz's campaign to Hillary's is insulting. Liz just doubled the fukk down on MEDICARE FOR ALL (which Hillary then and just now publicly shyt on) and did it by soaking the wealthy and reigning in the military budget. Her cornerstone policy is a fukking wealth tax for christ's sake. She's publicly feuding with billionaires and making them cry on live TV. And all this is erased because she uses the term "latinx"? :usure: Just say you're uncomfortable with an intersectional progressive future, because calling this "Robbie Mook affluent white identity politics" is very dumb and ignorant. It implies that the problem with Hillary was her identity as opposed to her politics.
Calm down, Andreja. I thought it was pretty clear I said her choice to embrace this Robby Mook affluent white identity politics runs the risk of obscuring what is otherwise a good populist agenda.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like the way you think. We're black but were also people. It's not enough just to be totally in on one plank, wether thats race or economic justice.
Definitely breh. My perfect candidate would be able to be a mix of Bernie and old school Jessie Jackson before he became a fukkboy
Warrenx supporters need to accept that they hopped on the wrong horse and fukk with Young Bern.

The Robbie Mook affluent white identity politics that inundated the Hillary campaign was so toxic to so many voters in 2016, so why the fukk would you double down on it in 2020?

Sad thing is she doesn’t have to do this because her policies toward working class minority voters are good enough to sell on their merits unlike any Dem prez candidate in my lifetime.

This shyt will overshadow her populist policy agenda for a lot of people.
This is the reason I support her. The video is not a reason to stop support. Overall she has done a good job in not doing stuff like this, and mainly taking about her vision for the country policy proposals.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:laff: Bain isn't responsible for Donald Trump and the current state of economic predatory policies?

Woooooooooooooooow

I would join you, but I'm not sure how they are "responsible for the current state of economic predatory policies". I do know they engage in them, but that's different than being the DBZ of vulture capital.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't blame Liz. I blame Angela Rye for even putting it out there and making that type of nonsense seem necessary. :unimpressed:

We are not the political norm of America. We go to forums to discuss policies and campaigns.

There are people out there who need to feel like their candidate likes what they like to make them “relatable”. When politicians do these shows and answer those Bullshyt question it’s like that clip of Bernie with Desus and Meroz

I also hate that shyt..... I really do.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We are not the political norm of America. We go to forums to discuss policies and campaigns.

There are people out there who need to feel like their candidate likes what they like to make them “relatable”. When politicians do these shows and answer those Bullshyt question it’s like that clip of Bernie with Desus and Meroz

I also hate that shyt..... I really do.
Gotta do the suge to get the black vote in 2020 :francis: