A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope so. But I feel he vaccums up Bidens based if he really falls off

Also, Mr. Holder

One of the main reasons Biden is doing good is because he has the support of older Black voters. Older Black people are not fukking with Bloomberg.

With Holder,
He is a mixed bag. Like I was saying in the original post he has done good work with Black issues and I think he would be good with discussing certain issues. But yea, his financial ties would keep me from supporting him.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we need to find a way to win these voters back :sadcam:

is bloomberg pro duck huntin :jbhmm:

Lol who cares. We just need the cats in Farmington Hills and Ferndale man.
I think a lot of these people are looking at running because they believe Republicans will successfully tarnish Biden's name during the impeachment proceedings.

:leon:
Have kids brehs

Screw Hunter!

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the main reasons Biden is doing good is because he has the support of older Black voters. Older Black people are not fukking with Bloomberg.

With Holder,
He is a mixed bag. Like I was saying in the original post he has done good work with Black issues and I think he would be good with discussing certain issues. But yea, his financial ties would keep me from supporting him.
I like the way you think. We're black but were also people. It's not enough just to be totally in on one plank, whether thats race or economic justice.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I was preparing to say you were overstating it until I clicked the video:snoop:
I like Liz but this was so cringe I couldn’t finish the video. I hate when Black people ask White politicians these types of questions. I hate it even more when the White politicians give stereotypical replies. I know some people will say chill they are just having fun, but it is a personal annoyance of mine. It wasn’t quite HRC hot sauce in the bag, but it wasn’t far behind.
Warrenx supporters need to accept that they hopped on the wrong horse and fukk with Young Bern.

The Robbie Mook affluent white identity politics that inundated the Hillary campaign was so toxic to so many voters in 2016, so why the fukk would you double down on it in 2020?

Sad thing is she doesn’t have to do this because her policies toward working class minority voters are good enough to sell on their merits unlike any Dem prez candidate in my lifetime.

This shyt will overshadow her populist policy agenda for a lot of people.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Once Trump says that Holder armed the cartels, it's over for him. :heh: You can't spin that politically. You either ignore it or own it. But with this current voting crowd, I don't they're gonna ignore it.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Liz OD pandering

I was preparing to say you were overstating it until I clicked the video:snoop:
I like Liz but this was so cringe I couldn’t finish the video. I hate when Black people ask White politicians these types of questions. I hate it even more when the White politicians give stereotypical replies. I know some people will say chill they are just having fun, but it is a personal annoyance of mine. It wasn’t quite HRC hot sauce in the bag, but it wasn’t far behind.

I don't blame Liz. I blame Angela Rye for even putting it out there and making that type of nonsense seem necessary. :unimpressed:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don't think they're going to poke that bear. They know how much the progressive movement has grown and how much they are dependent on them. A move like that would be political suicide for 2020 and the future.

they were so sure about Biden despite history telling us he always fades when running for POTUS... they’ve seen him run the laziest campaign ever and they now within 100 days of Iowa freaking out and having Bloomberg run...

don’t underestimate the idiocy of the Dem establishment

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
My god it's looking like Revenge of the Centrist out here. Where was all this energy when Warren was polling in single digits and it was Biden 1st and Bernie 2nd? A more serious progressive made her move and got these niccas shook out here. God damn.
Raise the wealth tax to 95% and we will have some real fukking conversations in this country.

Jhoon

Daps
they were so sure about Biden despite history telling us he always fades when running for POTUS... they’ve seen him run the laziest campaign ever and they now within 100 days of Iowa freaking out and having Bloomberg run...

don’t underestimate the idiocy of the Dem establishment

Wallstreet isn’t dumb. They are seeing Warren triangulating and they don’t like it. These rich guys say they want to leave all their money to trusts when they die but are getting tight because Warren may win the nomination. It makes you question their seriousness in their charity.

Jhoon

Daps
Warrenx supporters need to accept that they hopped on the wrong horse and fukk with Young Bern.

The Robbie Mook affluent white identity politics that inundated the Hillary campaign was so toxic to so many voters in 2016, so why the fukk would you double down on it in 2020?

Sad thing is she doesn’t have to do this because her policies toward working class minority voters are good enough to sell on their merits unlike any Dem prez candidate in my lifetime.

This shyt will overshadow her populist policy agenda for a lot of people.
I don’t think Warren and Clinton draw from the same well.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
yup I agree. It’s funny though he hasn’t explicitly said but if you read the Roosevelt Institute study that Yang references, they talk about funding a UBI through deficit spending.

it’s clear Yang is has patrons in Silicon Valley and he’s not willing to use the entire toolkit of power in his funding plan and antitrust regimen. plus his funding plan aims to put the UBI sticker price lower

he references the family assistance plan that passed the US House in 1971. I think that was giving every household below a threshold a $1000 (equivalent in today’s dollars) a month rather than individual

@tru_m.a.c

Trojan Yang? What do you think of Santens rebuttal

Son, dude bodied himself with this paragraph:
To emphasize this point, because it needs emphasizing, those who believe the entire existing welfare state should exist on top of the Freedom Dividend are demanding that we make everyone’s incentive to work even worse than the existing system already does.