dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
oh, so you don't want candidates held responsible for their twitter stans now? :sas1:

I see. :sas2:
You posted a tweet and tried to play it off like that photoshop came directly from Warren and/or her team. I was actually going to criticize her until I clicked on the tweet and saw it was from a nobody. I've never done that in this thread.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah they're not feeling Warren but

:gucci:

bernie has said billionaires shouldn't exist and his language towards them has been more hostile than any other candidate

Yeah but all these Billionaires never felt threatened enough to respond like they are to Warren.

Her candidacy is what got them shook

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The goal is to have a brokered convention so superdelegates can decide to not let Bernie or Liz get the nomination

I’m convinced
I don't think they're going to poke that bear. They know how much the progressive movement has grown and how much they are dependent on them. A move like that would be political suicide for 2020 and the future.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems and they fukkin egos. Why the fukk is Bloomberg running?

:scust:

Because he's the harbinger of Clinton. Thanks Biden for being such an amazing frontrunner. :scust:
This got nothing to do with Biden, this is EGO plain n simple. I fully expect Hilary to run again

:dead:
Bro Biden if biden was at 40 percent, Bloomberg wouldn't have stepped in. Biden needs to be top 3 on Iowa and NH at this point. He'll win the south but he needs to be in clear control by super tuesday.