Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Say what you want about Bloomberg, but if we talking about the potential to pull republicans votes and get the centrist Dems. Bloomberg is very formidable.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Can we talk about the blatant disrespect for the primary process these losers are exhibiting? The Iowa caucus is in like 3 days. How the fukk they think they are in any position to compete in Iowa and New Hampshire?
they gonna all in the voters faces like
source.gif

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I hope he does run. Even with all his flaws (and he have quite a few) he brings something important to the race. He actually have fought for Black issues. He has done great work when it comes to voting rights. He also did a decent job in having the justice department investigate some of these corrupt police departments. I think he can speak about Black economics, and real criminal justice reform better than anyone else in the race.

I would still support Warren over him. I don’t know his position on other issues, but my guess is he would be a moderate. He have a connection to financial interest and I don’t trust that. I don’t know where he stand when it comes to foreign policy, free college, student debt forgiveness, and healthcare. With that said I like Holder better than most people and he would be a welcome voice.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao at anyone taking Stop and Frisk Bloomberg serious. If he runs I would have to congratulate fukkboy Pete. Pete would no longer be my least favorite candidate.