Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
She didn’t say black trans women are the backbone of America, she said black women, cis and trans, are the backbone. If bigging up black women or acknowledging trans women is now beyond the pale for a candidate, then I have serious reservations about the type of movement that politician is building.

Sanders has a fantastic record with the LGBT community, which is why I find it weird that people who apparently support him would find it problematic for Warren to highlight those same communities. And I just pointed out yesterday how stupid it was that Warren keeps using the term “Latinx” so I’m not interested in defending her at all costs, I’m just pointing out issues with your post. :manny:
For some reason her campaign messaging has gone full MSNBC this cycle. Hence the latinx, always touting her support for trans people, making a big deal about not going on Fox News, her scripted gay marriage applause line, listing her pronouns on her twitter bio, etc.

I don’t recall her being like this before now.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
they know Biden isn’t winning the early states

but both of them have no grassroots support
Can we talk about the blatant disrespect for the primary process these losers are exhibiting? The Iowa caucus is in like 3 days. How the fukk they think they are in any position to compete in Iowa and New Hampshire?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
unfortunately research shows she does not
:francis:

We are secondary to black women at best as a “demographic” they really outvote us, and don’t get me started on earning potential.
It really would be a shame if Trump gets re-elected and sees an uptick in black male votes. Even if it’s only 2-3% you know black men will be blamed for re-electing Trump and that will be the narrative.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I don’t recall her being like this before now.
She's a careerist politician. She goes where the wind blows. She says what's popular to say at that moment. The only constant with Warren is change.

Btw, every Latino person I know finds this "LatinX" thing ridiculous. They're not even homophobic or anything, they're just laughing at white people trying to force this change onto the Spanish language. The way X is pronounced in Spanish makes it even funnier.