2018 UEFA Champions League Final. May 26. Real Madrid v Liverpool.

Who will be the winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Probably. :manny: They were 3 nil up and had momentum in the tie.

Fair enough.
I would have gone with Real, those last 20 minutes of the tie looked like they were pressing on and Juve was out of bench moves at that point.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gareth bale has a pony tail
It's a weave. Bale is actually bald and has been for years.

hqdefault.jpg

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
He couldn’t get to one finals with the GOAT Treble winning Bayern. He had a prime Muller, Roben, Ribbery and still couldn’t get past the semi-finals?
Because he ain't have Messi. lol. That bayern team was stacked. In terms of being the GOAT Treble winning team, its between them and Barca 2009. Inter 2010 were so good defensively.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
He kept Karius as the keeper. That tells me all I need to know about Klopp.

Yeah, no one thought Karius who he signed was any good. He has to take that L for that. I reckon West ham wouldn't touch him.

Yeah I remember, but there's a difference between "not good" and "historically terrible." And besides, that has nothing to do with his GAME management (unless you wanted him to throw Mignolet out there). Once the choice has been made, the issue is out of Klopp's hands; at some point you have to point the finger at the player sucking far more than he really should as opposed to the manager who picked the suck-ass player in the first place.

With that said, if I'm a Liverpool supporter and Klopp doesn't address their keeper problem (or their defense problem in general), then I'd have some serious problems with him and his management.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Congrats to Madrid, 3 European Cups in a row is a great achievement.

But please, no more Madrid in the final next year or for the next 10 years, this shyt is becoming NBA status :francis:

Don't worry Sarri-ball gonna put an end to that :youngsabo:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Because he ain't have Messi. lol. That bayern team was stacked. In terms of being the GOAT Treble winning team, its between them and Barca 2009. Inter 2010 were so good defensively.
Oh absolutely. Wesley Sneijder Should’ve won player of the year that season. Won the treble and got his national team to a World Cup final. Messi had no business winning it that year.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yeah I remember, but there's a difference between "not good" and "historically terrible." And besides, that has nothing to do with his GAME management (unless you wanted him to throw Mignolet out there). Once the choice has been made, the issue is out of Klopp's hands; at some point you have to point the finger at the player sucking far more than he really should as opposed to the manager who picked the suck-ass player in the first place.

With that said, if I'm a Liverpool supporter and Klopp doesn't address their keeper problem (or their defense problem in general), then I'd have some serious problems with him and his management.
Sorry, but Klopp has to fall on his sword. Karius has been consistently bad along with Mingolet. He had numerous opportunities to address the goal keeper issue. Karius single handedly and literally threw the game away.

Even after Salah went off they still had a chance to win. Two goal keeping errors from a calamity prone keeper means Klopp has to take the brunt of this loss.