2018 UEFA Champions League Final. May 26. Real Madrid v Liverpool.

Who will be the winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Egypt can still make it out the group without Salah. They aren't a team built on a superstar. Hell they dominated African football for over a decade with local players. Having Salah just made things easier but they are capable without him.

I still think he can recover before then. It's too soon to rule him out. We need official reports

All it takes is a 0-0 draw against a bunkered in Saudi Arabia and they'll be highly dependent on a result against Russia, in Russia.
I'd rather have a guy that scored 44 in 51 matches available than to hope team chemistry carries us through the day.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I cannot believe people in here are trying to blame Klopp for this loss when his best player (one of the 4 or 5 best in the world, by the way) dislocated his shoulder and had to be subbed out 30 minutes in and his keeper put on quite possibly the worst goalkeeping performance in CL history. Like, does perspective not exist for people in here? Even without Salah, we'd be in extra time right now if Karius knew how to distribute and catch shots properly.

Klopp has his flaws as a manager, but there are really no grounds for blaming this loss on his management. He didn't really have a lot to work with after Salah got hurt.
He kept Karius as the keeper. That tells me all I need to know about Klopp.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
3 peat

Funny thing is, they haven't bought a lot of players the last few years or mega stars really, and they still won 3 in a row. Crazy. They're going to buy this year, most definitely.
Why would you need to buy more players when you have world class talent at every position?

Their bench is better than most teams starters...

They literally had Gareth Bale come off the bench in the CL final...

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I cannot believe people in here are trying to blame Klopp for this loss when his best player (one of the 4 or 5 best in the world, by the way) dislocated his shoulder and had to be subbed out 30 minutes in and his keeper put on quite possibly the worst goalkeeping performance in CL history. Like, does perspective not exist for people in here? Even without Salah, we'd be in extra time right now if Karius knew how to distribute and catch shots properly.

Klopp has his flaws as a manager, but there are really no grounds for blaming this loss on his management. He didn't really have a lot to work with after Salah got hurt.
Yeah, no one thought Karius who he signed was any good. He has to take that L for that. I reckon West ham wouldn't touch him.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
They pile drove the champions of France, Italy, and Germany just to get here though. Manchester City/Chelsea could have gotten bodied too, if they made it far enough to meet up.

They scraped through against Juve. Lest we forget it took a contentious last minute penalty for them to go through.

The Bayern Games weren't easy, either.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Thats because Real Madrid arent Noveau Riche and understand how to do this shyt properly :ohlawd:

An element of chemistry is required for these types of teams to work

And if this team and Zidane fukk up they know that the owners will be on their ass :ufdup:
Nah

RM didn't buy new players because they already have most of the top players. The other top players mostly play for Bayern, Barca, and City who would never sell to RM.

Example- If they thought Pogba was better than Modric or Kroos they would have bought him 2 years ago.

I expect them to re-up this summer though.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
They scraped through against Juve.

Lest we forget it took a contentious last minute penalty for them to go through.

Even without Michael Oliver remembering every detail of the rulebook and sending Buffon off for being handsy, would you have taken Juve in the 30 minutes of extra time and pens?