2018 UEFA Champions League Final. May 26. Real Madrid v Liverpool.

Who will be the winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
DeJaOHoXUAACR2c.png

Egyptians are triggered

ramos al kelb :dead:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Bale saying he's gonna sit down with his agent this summer :mjpls:

You really wanna do that during a world cup year breh :mjpls:

Florentino will cash out on the 200+ mil it will take to buy him and buy a star at the world cup
Knowing Perez he'll give PSG 50 million and Bale for Neymar.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Marcelo and Varane for MOTM. I know bale had the goals but Marcelo set him up twice and Varane held it down in the back without joining the Four Horsemen
Marcelo is one of the greatest big game players I have ever seen. I think he may be the best left back of all time tbh.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Yeah I remember, but there's a difference between "not good" and "historically terrible." And besides, that has nothing to do with his GAME management (unless you wanted him to throw Mignolet out there). Once the choice has been made, the issue is out of Klopp's hands; at some point you have to point the finger at the player sucking far more than he really should as opposed to the manager who picked the suck-ass player in the first place.

With that said, if I'm a Liverpool supporter and Klopp doesn't address their keeper problem (or their defense problem in general), then I'd have some serious problems with him and his management.
My point is no one is surprised by this Karius performance. Never ever been convinved by him. Even my liverpool supporting mates always say the same even in the games he’s played well. I have no issues with Klopp. Hes a good manager but he has to take the L for that one. He’s had a few seasons to address the keeper position. He’s just not a top class keeper which is what you need. My feeling is he’ll (Karius) definitely be walking alone as far as Liverpool fans are concerned.