2017 XXL FRESHMEN Class Cover Out Now

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
hes got one song.:manny:
He's got 4 actually and the nikka only started a year ago. For now he's just taking his time tryna make some quality music but I'm pretty sure he'll pick up the pace soon.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I'm officially :old: now because I don't listen to any of these guys :heh:

xxl3cover.jpg

Can't believe I was 16 when this cover dropped...it was so influential to my music taste :wow:

These kids don't stand a chance
09 might be worse than 2017 :heh:
Awful year

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's got 4 actually and the nikka only started a year ago. For now he's just taking his time tryna make some quality music but I'm pretty sure he'll pick up the pace soon.

yea he literally came out of nowhere and got a smash hit with "caroline", with a certain demographic. Id say hes probably the least well known outside of his hardcore fans on the list

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like how most people in this thread are coming to the realisation that they're getting "too old" for new rap because of this list :russ:

I can relate tho, no hater shyt..but I'm 26, the fukk do I look like bumping any of this shyt. I honestly don't even know who's who apart from That xxx dude and that's only because I watched him get levitated of the stage.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
All these dudes with the exception of Blu were complete trash. Kiddie rap for 2009. Just as these trash rappers are kiddie rap for 2017

Even if you considered these guys to be kiddie rap, there's a huge difference in rapping ability between the two lists. Besides, a lot of the guys in this list have loyal fanbases almost 10 years later. We can't say the same for the guys that have come out in the past 2-3 years.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk did Kap G make it? Dude only has like 1 song that was buzzin over a year ago

He has other songs lol .

The crazy part when I saw him st the Chris brown concert I was shocked about how many songs I knew :heh:.

I use to hear this on the radio at times .

Anyway how is cardi b and moneybagsyo not on this list :stopitslime:.

Gold link too :dahell: .