2017 XXL FRESHMEN Class Cover Out Now

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
He has other songs lol .

The crazy part when I saw him st the Chris brown concert I was shocked about how many songs I knew :heh:.

I use to hear this on the radio at times .

Anyway how is cardi b and moneybagsyo not on this list :stopitslime:.

Gold link too :dahell: .

Ah ha! There goes the Swagged up Ken Doll!!!

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Even if you considered these guys to be kiddie rap, there's a huge difference in rapping ability between the two lists.

Not really. All are generic with woat voices. XXXtentacion would probably be doing Charles Hamilton rap if that was the kiddie style now as it was in 2009.

Besides, a lot of the guys in this list have loyal fanbases almost 10 years later. We can't say the same for the guys that have come out in the past 2-3 years.

Like who? :heh:

Cory Gunz has a career? Blu? Mickey Factz? Didn't Wale just go ultra plastic? same with B.O.B? Asher Roth and Charles Hamilton aren't milk cartoon status? We forgot about Ace Hood but we also never forget. No one ever gave a fukk about Currensy like that but a bunch of underground weedheads. Kid Cudi isn't more than lost in the sauce?

All of them dropped zero classics. Not even a single classic song between any of them, damn near a decade later. Blu came closest with "Mars" Remix and he was obviously the best rapper of the bunch.

There is no difference between that list and the 2017 list, breh. It's just a different style of wackness.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Pnb Rock, a boogie, Amine, and Kamiayah :jawalrus:

Dont like XXXX. But will give the others a try that i havent listen to

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That's Kap G. He been in the game like 5 years but he was in Dope a couple years ago and dropped his biggest song yet last year

I always fukked with this song. But never dug into his other songs.

But thats just my tendency to stop me from listening to nonblack rappers(only like 1 or 2)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Not really. All are generic with woat voices. XXXtentacion would probably be doing Charles Hamilton rap if that was the kiddie style now as it was in 2009.

Like who? :heh:

Cory Gunz has a career? Blu? Mickey Factz? Didn't Wale just go ultra plastic? same with B.O.B? Asher Roth and Charles Hamilton aren't milk cartoon status? We forgot about Ace Hood but we also never forget. No one ever gave a fukk about Currensy like that but a bunch of underground weedheads. Kid Cudi isn't more than lost in the sauce?

All of them dropped zero classics. Not even a single classic song between any of them, damn near a decade later. Blu came closest with "Mars" Remix and he was obviously the best rapper of the bunch.

There is no difference between that list and the 2017 list, breh. It's just a different style of wackness.

Blu has two classics (in my opinion) with Below the Heavens and HerFavouriteColo(u)r. He's got plenty of classic songs as well but he's in my top of all time so I'm biased.

As far as the other guys go - Mickey Factz has developed into one of the most talented lyricists in the game, Wale, Cudi, Ace Hood & BOB all have had decent mainstream success. Asher Roth's music actually improved after his label stopped forcing him to make college frat boy rap & Currensy has built a solid fan base.

The only guys who are pretty much "irrelevant" are Cory Gunz (who's a good rapper) and Charles Hamilton...neither of which are irrelevant due to the the lack of quality in their music.

I appreciate your opinions but XXX isn't even remotely close to being capable enough to make music on CH's level. CH was one of my least favourite on that cover and even I know that's egregious :heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
madeintyo bigger than everyone else on the cover with him
PnB is eh...only know about him cause philly
XXX is trash
Kap G had on here off the strength of one pretty good song
Carti's appearance on this is great timing for him actually.
A boogie makes some of the most generic sounding music since Kid Ink and Tyga

IDK how famous dex not on here but he's ass anyway

I'm on to Jazz, alternative and failing black female artists now :mjcry:

Boogie sounds like a watered down Dej Loaf:russ:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Booth posters love bragging about how out of touch they are :mjlol:

XXX
A-Boogie
PNB Rock
Carti

All deserve to be on the list

Kap G
Ugly God

you can argue for

The rest of the list however :camby:

I'd replace everyone else with:
SahBabii
Tee Grizzley
NBA YoungBoy
Famous Dex

That would be a good list to me

Kap G is trash
XXX, Boogie and Carti are low key trash too. No real talent. Nothing stands out.

PNB Rock is cool tho

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
XXX And PnB Rock is talented.

Boogie make hits for lowclass ratchet.

Kap G was the minority pick ...he should not be on the list just like dikky last year

Playboy C. Is industry push and pick (hook up) same as Ugly God

Famous Dex should be on the list but we did see the video he beat his Baby momma up tho

Idc about the others