2017 XXL FRESHMEN Class Cover Out Now

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Blu has two classics (in my opinion) with Below the Heavens and HerFavouriteColo(u)r. He's got plenty of classic songs as well but he's in my top of all time so I'm biased.

As far as the other guys go - Mickey Factz has developed into one of the most talented lyricists in the game, Wale, Cudi, Ace Hood & BOB all have had decent mainstream success. Asher Roth's music actually improved after his label stopped forcing him to make college frat boy rap & Currensy has built a solid fan base.

The only guys who are pretty much "irrelevant" are Cory Gunz (who's a good rapper) and Charles Hamilton...neither of which are irrelevant due to the the lack of quality in their music.

I appreciate your opinions but XXX isn't even remotely close to being capable enough to make music on CH's level. CH was one of my least favourite on that cover and even I know that's egregious :heh:

I don't even know why you responded to him honestly.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
your the 1st person on here to say this, that should let you know it's not true.

:laff: nikka get all the way the fukk outta here. Just google "Dej Loaf and A Boogie" you will see threads, YouTube videos and blogs saying the exact same thing that I said :russ:

If you stop dulickriding and start being objective you'll be ok in life :russ:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: nikka get all the way the fukk outta here. Just google "Dej Loaf and A Boogie" you will see threads, YouTube videos and blogs saying the exact same thing that I said :russ:

If you stop dulickriding and start being objective you'll be ok in life :russ:
I expect your dare to be different ass to post a response like this, fukk I look like googling something like this :what:

your on crimson levels with some of the outlandish shyt you say sometimes.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I expect your dare to be different ass to post a response like this, fukk I look like googling something like this :what:

your on crimson levels with some of the outlandish shyt you say sometimes.

I speak facts. People have been saying Boogie sounds like Dej Loaf for a while. If you wana continue to sound stupid, continue :salute:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This definitely isn't the first time I heard somebody mention A Boogie sounding like the male Dej Loaf. I heard that months ago :russ:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
List is garbage and XXL is irrelevant. Nothing to be mad about.

I'm willing to bet the tee griz snub is gonna bite them in the foot, he's getting more love than everyone on this list right now IRL

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
He has other songs lol .

The crazy part when I saw him st the Chris brown concert I was shocked about how many songs I knew :heh:.

I use to hear this on the radio at times .

Anyway how is cardi b and moneybagsyo not on this list :stopitslime:.

Gold link too :dahell: .

Come on now ya'll in here wilding. Goldlink was on the list two years ago with Glizzy.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
:dwillhuh: When A Boogie came out that's what everybody said because he took her whole style. He wasn't even tryna be slick about it, it was obvious as soon as anyone heard My shyt

I think A Boogie sux TBH. And yesterday when this thread was posted I revisted his material just to make sure my ears weren't off the last times I gave him a go. And when I played that song, I was like this shyt is a str8 ripoff of Dej Loaf. SMH
And yeh ABoogie is generic and type wack actually. I dont get the hype. If he was not from NYC he'd get no love. Y'all desperate as hell.