2017 XXL FRESHMEN Class Cover Out Now

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
XXLFreshmen2010cover.jpg

Remember when this was the new school along with Kendrick Lamar, Big KRIT, A$ap Rocky and Wale?

..damn

Damn. That ws a good year for xxl

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just random as hell to me. Some of the kids on this cover weren't even rapping when this dropped :russ:

Almost forgot about this :banderas:

Kap G had a few hits, but I remember he opened for some concert I went to years ago and nobody even knew who he was. He was even walking outside the venue before the show and I was like :mindblown:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I respect Rocky for not doing this Freshmen cover shyt. Whoever gave him that advice is brilliant because it really set him apart. Freshmen cover is for corny, cosign rap (with the exception of Based Lord - and it was a bad look for him to be on that shyt). Lames like Future, Ducktales Lehomies, J Snore, Piss Khalifa, Frauddie Gibbs, etc.... all garbo.

Rocky and Drake - the two leaders of this rap shyt and you won't find them as 'freshmen' :wow:

I'm officially :old: now because I don't listen to any of these guys :heh:

xxl3cover.jpg

Can't believe I was 16 when this cover dropped...it was so influential to my music taste :wow:

These kids don't stand a chance

All these dudes with the exception of Blu were complete trash. Kiddie rap for 2009. Just as these trash rappers are kiddie rap for 2017