2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saban always complaining about something :smh:
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- If Alabama coach Nick Saban doesn't like the way the Bowl Championship Series is playing out, Florida coach Will Muschamp has a solution.

"Well, I can switch and go to Atlanta if he doesn't want to go to Atlanta and play the Dawgs," Muschamp said Monday. "Be careful what you ask for, Nick."

Saban said Sunday that is isn't fair that the Gators, fifth-ranked in the BCS, likely will play in the Sugar Bowl over the loser of the Southeastern Conference title game. No. 2 Alabama plays No. 3 Georgia for the SEC title Saturday, with the winner advancing to the BCS title game in Miami and the loser probably landing in the Capital One Bowl in Orlando.

"It's not really a great scenario," Saban said. "You play your way into the (SEC) championship game, which means you're the best team in your division. ... It doesn't seem quite right, but it is what it is. I don't really know what me commenting about it is going to do to change it. But I don't feel good about it."

Muschamp worked for Saban at LSU and with the NFL's Miami Dolphins, and the two remain on good terms.

Florida (11-1) is essentially locked into the Sugar Bowl. The Gators are ranked No. 4 in the latest BCS standings, and even though they are off this weekend, probably won't fall. The top four teams are guaranteed spots in BCS games as long as no conference sends more than two teams. It will be nearly impossible for a two-loss Alabama or Georgia team to stay ahead of Florida.

Florida Gators' Will Muschamp to complaining Alabama Crimson Tide's Nick Saban - ESPN

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing against Kent State, but it'll prove how everybody hates how you're only allowed 2 teams per conference in a bcs bowl game.

exactly if you lifted the rule you would have MUCH better BCS matchups and more ratings which brings more revenue

something like this

title game - bama vs nd

fiesta - k state vs LSU

Rose - Oregon vs Georgia

Sugar - Florida vs Stanford

Orange - A&M vs OU

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
exactly if you lifted the rule you would have MUCH better BCS matchups and more ratings which brings more revenue

something like this

title game - bama vs nd

fiesta - k state vs LSU

Rose - Oregon vs Georgia

Sugar - Florida vs Stanford

Orange - A&M vs OU

:laugh: at this SEC vs the world matchup
thats what people want tho :manny:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
"It's not really a great scenario," Saban said. "You play your way into the (SEC) championship game, which means you're the best team in your division. ... It doesn't seem quite right, but it is what it is. I don't really know what me commenting about it is going to do to change it. But I don't feel good about it."

but it was all good last year, when you werent the best team in your division, when you didnt play in the sec title game, yet you leapfrogged over everyone into the title game. what a cocksucker

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
but it was all good last year, when you werent the best team in your division, when you didnt play in the sec title game, yet you leapfrogged over everyone into the title game. what a cocksucker

it's just like his bytchin and moaning he did about the hurry up offense...dude is showing how whiny and pathetic he is

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Man what in the hell is it going to take for Colorado to turn this around? 2001 seem so long ago :to:

1072919_stock-photo-shoe-box-full-of-money.jpg

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Les to R-kansas? :unsure:

Sources tell us Arkansas has reached out to gauge the interest of LSU coach Les Miles - and that he is considering the offer. Sources indicate the Miles connection with Arkansas is through Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. More to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.