MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
from teh same guy who said geno smith wouldn't throw for 5,000 yards or 50 tds
:ufdup:

oregon has played two teams ranked in teh top 25, a arizona team that almost beat stanford on the road the same stanford team that beat USC

and they shut out arizona which has a top 10 offense in fbs, and they are giving the beats to washington a team that beat stanford last week

alabama hasn't played anyone 1 ranked team that's not even ranked anymore, western kentucky, arkansas a team that everyoen has put the beats on, florida atlantic, and ole miss a 2-3 team that lost to texas at home by 35 aye alabama beat em by 19

alabma is a great team not denying it but to ridicule oregon for "not playing anyone" yet praise bama is absurd

youre overrating those pac12 teams but i do agree that Alabama is untested right now

the Tennessee game will really tell you if they are foreal or not, UT can stretch the field vertically and has a decent run

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:usure:

Auburn Tigers vs. Alabama Crimson Tide - Recap - November 29, 2008 - ESPN

yall need to stop shytting on the spread like it isnt being run HEAVILY in the NFL right now

the airraid/mesh play scheme is one of the best styles of play for a reason because it can beat any kind of defense as long as the QB makes good presnap reads

most these nikkas aint making read like that the sideline is. i'll shyt on spread offenses until the day I die :salute: I'm old school when it comes to football :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'll put it this way I went to the Washington State versus Oregon game and we left as soon as we covered the spread of our bet, in the fourth quarter. It's just because they have been beating everybody's ass. They haven't had too much competition and by that I don't mean the teams they face of been bad I just mean that they have been much better lol. They also have been blowing teams out in the first quarter and holding those leads by controlling the running game. The score quick and then just 123 and kick thru the rest of the game or specially in the second and third quarters

Edit: LOL look at that stat Chip Kelly is 31 - 0 when he leads at the half. That is why Oregon can be boring hahaha

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor, on Tapatalk: The Remix

the only thing that upset me with oregon this year was their weak non conference schedule, arky state, fresno state and tenn tech , last year they had nevada and lsu, year before that tennesse, year before that boise state and utah, this year:shaq2:

this is why i give props to michigan for saying f it and playing bama on a neutral field, folks may laugh at michigan but their two losses look damn good now the way bama and notre dame are playing,

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
most these nikkas aint making read like that the sideline is. i'll shyt on spread offenses until the day I die :salute: I'm old school when it comes to football :yeshrug:

where do you think dude in the huddle gets his plays from :aicmon:

in college QBs arent likely to have Peyton Mannings field vision so spread or proset the OC and the sideline help is doing alot of that regardless the down or distance

hell, Spread WRs are >>>> proset WRs by alot

they are taught option routes in college and the QBs are taught to just throw to the openings in the zone and expect WRs to get there

WRs in the airraid will make presnap reads instead of the QB

when run right(IE WVU, OKSt, Leach teams) its damn near unstoppable...fwiw people dont like this but Tom Brady does the same thing :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Oregon's defense is doing an incredible job at creating turnovers from nothing against Washington right now. Theyve hit the ball on every single tackle and theyre getting fumbles and picks from swarming the ball pretty well

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
youre overrating those pac12 teams but i do agree that Alabama is untested right now

the Tennessee game will really tell you if they are foreal or not, UT can stretch the field vertically and has a decent run

not really overrating the pac 12 teams

i do agree with you on the tenn game though:ehh:

everyone was bowing down to lsu how there for real and legit and so powerful
as they had a coddled ass early schedule with 3 straight home games against north texas, washington (missing a bunch of guys due to injruies) and idaho
then they ran into auburn and now we know only 16 points in two sec games, now they gotta face south carolina and a texas a&m team that can put points on you.

bama will be tested by tenn and miss state

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
from teh same guy who said geno smith wouldn't throw for 5,000 yards or 50 tds
:ufdup:

oregon has played two teams ranked in teh top 25, a arizona team that almost beat stanford on the road the same stanford team that beat USC

and they shut out arizona which has a top 10 offense in fbs, and they are giving the beats to washington a team that beat stanford last week

alabama hasn't played anyone 1 ranked team that's not even ranked anymore, western kentucky, arkansas a team that everyoen has put the beats on, florida atlantic, and ole miss a 2-3 team that lost to texas at home by 35 aye alabama beat em by 19

alabma is a great team not denying it but to ridicule oregon for "not playing anyone" yet praise bama is absurd

:manny: Geno is great so far, he's a legit pocket passer even apart from the spread. :bow: I hope he does throw for that much.

But stop acting like every QB who throws for those kinda yards out of a spread offense keeps it up the whole year :shaq2:

Oregon hasnt played anyone thats hit them back yet. :manny: Sall I'm sayin. And have they even left the Northwest?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I have no real problem with spread offense is my problem personally is when coaches think it can turn crappy teams into great teams by simply running a trick offense like a spread. Word to Mike Leach and Richard rod, their whole careers is this. All because you can win 10 games and win at home with a crappy oline and a half assed quarterback doesn't mean you should or that you're really legit...

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I have no real problem with spread offense is my problem personally is when coaches think it can turn crappy teams into great teams by simply running a trick offense like a spread. Word to Mike Leach and Richard rod, their whole careers is this.

it isnt a trick offense :beli:

the problem with spreads just like any proset, is if the DLine controls the trenches it will be a long day

you can scheme and scheme but you cant outscheme every talent deficiency

the spread is better adapted to the college game because of the hashes...if NFL had the same hashes...you would see more spread plays

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
2 years ago at south carolina

You mean the same year the Gamecocks played for the SEC title?

I don't consider that team being an upset. They had Jeffrey, Lattimore, Garcia, right?

To me an upset is NC State over FSU tonight...

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
it isnt a trick offense :beli:

the problem with spreads just like any proset, is if the DLine controls the trenches it will be a long day

you can scheme and scheme but you cant outscheme every talent deficiency

the spread is better adapted to the college game because of the hashes...if NFL had the same hashes...you would see more spread plays

No you won't you wouldn't see the spread in the NFL at the same frequency because of the speed of defense is the same reason you don't see the triple option to a lesser extent. When I say a trick offense i don't mean that it's illegitimate or anything. read the Edit I added to that post

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oregon's defense is doing an incredible job at creating turnovers from nothing against Washington right now. Theyve hit the ball on every single tackle and theyre getting fumbles and picks from swarming the ball pretty well

chip been grabbing these stud athletes from all over the country, who wouldnt want to play at oregon, i was watching the game and they have some 6'8 270lb 18 year old d lineman who runs like a 4.7

chip hsa done what clemson, okie state, wvu, baylor has not and thats recruit studs on defense, all these other schools getting track stars, dudes that run 4.3, 4.4 on offense but putting out pathetic defenses that even us can throw on chip is doing it both:gladbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.