Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:russ: oregon, wvu, oklahoma state, clemson are some of the most exciting teams to watch out there

this is why i love college football, this morning i watched navy v air force the way both these teams run the option and triple option your just like:lawd:, then boring predictable sec florida v lsu , then wvu etc.

te different contrasts in offense and defenses is what makes college football great to me, some teams grind it out, some teams air it out, some teams mix in both, some teams run trickery

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i think alabama might slip up once whether it be reg season or sec champ game.

and am i the only one who doesnt like watching oregon games? they just arent that exciting to me :manny:

Nah Bama isnt slippin up, as much as I want them too. Whatever side of the ball is having an off day the other side picks it up for them.

And yeah, Oregon still hasnt played anyone, so their games just arent too exciting

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Bama isnt slippin up, as much as I want them too. Whatever side of the ball is having an off day the other side picks it up for them.

And yeah, Oregon still hasnt played anyone, so their games just arent too exciting
this is college football. upsets happen all the time.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Just got home after a long party with the girlfriend's family, and I had no cellphone reception for most of the time. When I left UVA was leading Duke at halftime 17-14. I just saw the final score.

Wow. We suck brehs. :sadbron:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ohhh: Great point.. I am mos-def going to look to doing that more when betting on Oregon.

i did that last year with boise state and ate large, alabama is the same, they cover by half then take the pedal off

exampel last week spread was -28 i think bama v ole miss
it was 27-7 at half for bama

theye ended up scoring 7 points the rest of the game, first half spread was -13.5

first half spread in this oregon game today was -12 could have just pocketed your money already and go to bed instead of biting your nails. chip used to be a$$hole but i guess he got a heart this year after seeing hte karma bestowed on bielema another run it up ass hole in wisky and mike gundy in oklahoma.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
:what: keep nothin nikka

darron thomas had a GREAT game, Nick Fairley just had a BETTER one

:facepalm:

Auburn Tigers vs. Oregon Ducks - Recap - January 10, 2011 - ESPN

he only had one bad pick, and the other one was a tip.. stop with your bullshyt revisionist history

Oregon skill players played their hearts out in that game, it was in the trenches on both sides that Auburn won that game and never lost control

also

S7zoZ.gif

You're smarter than this. The Box Score does not tell the whole story. For one, that Auburn Pass D was really bad, so of course he threw for some yards...hell, I coulda threw for some yards on that secondary. But as far as running, he made wrong decision after wrong decision. Kept when he shoulda gave, gave when he shoulda kept, and didn't know what he was doing when he did keep.

You're right about one thing: Auburn won the game in the trenches (well, namely Fairley), but Thomas' indecision certainly helped.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You're smarter than this. The Box Score does not tell the whole story. For one, that Auburn Pass D was really bad, so of course he threw for some yards...hell, I coulda threw for some yards on that secondary. But as far as running, he made wrong decision after wrong decision. Kept when he shoulda gave, gave when he shoulda kept, and didn't know what he was doing when he did keep.

You're right about one things: Auburn won the game in the trenches (well, namely Fairley), but Thomas' indecision certainly helped.

there was zero run game because they were trying to zone read fairley who was one of the the quickest and smartest DT in the nation, thats coaching not darron thomas :what:

the box score DOES tell the story, they had like 70 rushing yards WITH heisman finalist lamichael james, they had 2 extra points from 2pt conversions

even the final score was called back because dyer's knee was down, Auburn could have won by 7 or more

hell the game was 19-11 for the longest until a late drive by Oregon that was on 4th down at that!

Oregon played hard, but Darron Thomas isnt the reason they lost, they lost because they couldnt run the ball and even with the good passing game being 1 dimensional is recipe for success

IE if Andrew Buie doesnt have a good game today Texas wins :usure: youre supposedly smarter than this :scusthov:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

from teh same guy who said geno smith wouldn't throw for 5,000 yards or 50 tds
:ufdup:

oregon has played two teams ranked in teh top 25, a arizona team that almost beat stanford on the road the same stanford team that beat USC

and they shut out arizona which has a top 10 offense in fbs, and they are giving the beats to washington a team that beat stanford last week

alabama hasn't played anyone 1 ranked team that's not even ranked anymore, western kentucky, arkansas a team that everyoen has put the beats on, florida atlantic, and ole miss a 2-3 team that lost to texas at home by 35 aye alabama beat em by 19

alabma is a great team not denying it but to ridicule oregon for "not playing anyone" yet praise bama is absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.