2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
florida state didnt even deserve their ranking, beat 2 fcs teams, beat a crappy wake forest time, beat clemson at home, struggled against south florida and finally take their L

rankings should be
1. alabama
2. oregon
3. south carolina
4. florida
5. w va
6. kansas state

agree?

There is no reason that Notre Dame should not be the top 6 that's for damn sure.

Say what you want about Michigan and Michigan State but Michigan offense can score and it was held to six against Notre Dame and looked very very bad against them that was an accident. And they held Michigan State to 3 at home.

1. Bama
2. Or
3. South car
4. FL
5. nd
6. Wv
7. osu
8. Ksu

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor, on Tapatalk: The Remix

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
FreedS[ohh]lave;1738161 said:
Well see i dont see that finesse offense doing great against a defense like Alabama

Hopefully they both win out (well, really, for selfish reasons, hopefully one or both lose, and Notre Dame runs the table :mjpls:), but I'd really like to see Oregon or WVU's offense against Bama's defense.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Um, you do realize that if Darron Thomas was a halfway competent QB, they woulda beat Auburn rather handily right? Dude fukked up at every turn, and still the game came down to the final seconds. And that Auburn team beat Alabama that year too.

This Oregon team >>>> that Oregon team, and you can bet that Saban knows it (see: my above post about him bytching about the No Huddle). Dude already got the excuses on deck.

daps not to mention even last year v lsu oregon outgained them but deanthony with those two fumbles cost em.

darron thomas was a horrible ass noodle arm slow footed qb as well, mariota will shred bama defense

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
FreedS[ohh]lave;1738161 said:
Well see i dont see that finesse offense doing great against a defense like Alabama

That's what they said about WVU and Geno threw for 400 yards on an LSU defense that had as many or more pros than Bama. LSU won the game but that's because WVU's defense is an issue. Oregon has a decent defense this year.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully they both win out (well, really, for selfish reasons, hopefully one or both lose, and Notre Dame runs the table :mjpls:), but I'd really like to see Oregon or WVU's offense against Bama's defense.

Oregon has a better shot at making it i cant se WVU ever makign it to the title game with a horric defense some teams gonna keep there offense off the field by running down their awful d's throat like Kstate

I dotn have a team i root for i just was rooting for FSU because its better for college football when more teams are still alive for a national title

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Outside of the fact that they run no huddle what is the finesse about Oregon?

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor, on Tapatalk: The Remix

people think speed = finesse

its typical of what sec fans and stans call anyone who doesn't run such a boring mundane style of football that the sec plays

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what they said about WVU and Geno threw for 400 yards on an LSU defense that had as many or more pros than Bama. LSU won the game but that's because WVU's defense is an issue. Oregon has a decent defense this year.

The 400 yards is a little overlbown in that after a few kickoff returns in the 3rd and early 4th quarter by LSU the game was over WVU passed it on every down while down a shytload so he padded his stats in a blowout

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
A4kxuukCQAAVsM_.jpg:large

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
FreedS[ohh]lave;1738206 said:
Oregon has a better shot at making it i cant se WVU ever makign it to the title game with a horric defense some teams gonna keep there offense off the field by running down their awful d's throat like Kstate

I dotn have a team i root for i just was rooting for FSU because its better for college football when more teams are still alive for a national title

k state, tcu, okie state, oklahoma all in a row

no way they go 4-0

if pachall comes back tcu has a shot at beating em, bill snyder faced a team like wvu last year , got outgained yardage, but look at time of possesion, the bill snyder way

Baylor Bears vs. Kansas State Wildcats - Recap - October 01, 2011 - ESPN

oklahoma and bob stoops always have a good game plan

and they also have okie state which is basically wvu lite

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Looks like FSU can only hope for the fukking orange bowl.... again... smfh....

Status
Not open for further replies.