2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I really don't understand Dwight's fixation on the Nets.

Even with him and DWill they aren't winning anything anyway....so what is driving him to this 'Net's or Bust' sh*t??

:smh:

If they were able to add Dwight through free agency to a team that included Deron, Gerald Wallace, Brook Lopez, Joe Johnson, and Marshon Brooks, they probably would be dangerous but I wouldn't necessarily call them favorites even in the East. They might be a top 3 team though.

But if they somehow do make trade for him, Lopez and Brooks and probably every other 1st round pick for the next 20 years are gone.

I do think if Dwight ever does find his way to Brooklyn, he'll probably have more media hate on him than Lebron did, and I'm not sure Dwight can handle it.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If they were able to add Dwight through free agency to a team that included Deron, Gerald Wallace, Brook Lopez, Joe Johnson, and Marshon Brooks, they probably would be dangerous but I wouldn't necessarily call them favorites even in the East. They might be a top 3 team though.

But if they somehow do make trade for him, Lopez and Brooks and probably every other 1st round pick for the next 20 years are gone.

I do think if Dwight ever does find his way to Brooklyn, he'll probably have more media hate on him than Lebron did, and I'm not sure Dwight can handle it.

The only positive is that he'd be going to a team that New Yorkers generally don't care about, so on a local level, Dwight Howard won't feel the same kind of wrath STAT and Melo feel. We'll see if that changes though, because New Yorkers love ripping players that don't come through.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
WojYahooNBA: Anthony Davis suffered a severely sprained ankle in a Hornets workout and almost assuredly is unable to play for Team USA, sources tell Y!

MikeWellsNBA: The Pacers have agreed to a 5 year deal with George HIll, according to a source.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
WojYahooNBA: Anthony Davis suffered a severely sprained ankle in a Hornets workout and almost assuredly is unable to play for Team USA, sources tell Y!

MikeWellsNBA: The Pacers have agreed to a 5 year deal with George HIll, according to a source.

Who woulda thought Team USA would have to be put on Kevin Love's back this summer? :myman:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:lawd: at Jeff Green resigning with the C's, I commend dude for his loyalty even if he didn't get to play a full year due to the injury - Ainge had talked about how Jeff loved the team chemistry and city etc. It sets the C's up nicely along with the big men draft picks and a possible run at somebody like OJ Mayo if Ray doesn't decide to return (which I don't think will happen, dude has invested too much into Boston to suddenly leave to Miami for less money).

:dead: ar Jrue Holiday

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
The Pistons have reached a verbal agreement with 7-foot Ukrainian center Vyacheslav Kratsov.

"Vyacheslav intends to sign a player contract with the Pistons when the moratorium period ends," Kravtsov's representative, Jeff Schwartz, said Sunday night.

Kravtsov averaged 10.6 points and 5.5 rebounds in 22 minutes per game last season for BC Donetsk.

Read more: Pistons Reach Agreement With Ukrainian Center Vyacheslav Kravtsov - RealGM Wiretap

:huhldup:

Last edited by a moderator:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
The Pistons have reached a verbal agreement with 7-foot Ukrainian center Vyacheslav Kratsov.

"Vyacheslav intends to sign a player contract with the Pistons when the moratorium period ends," Kravtsov's representative, Jeff Schwartz, said Sunday night.

Kravtsov averaged 10.6 points and 5.5 rebounds in 22 minutes per game last season for BC Donetsk.

Read more: Pistons Reach Agreement With Ukrainian Center Vyacheslav Kravtsov - RealGM Wiretap

Block by Vyacheslav Kravtsov. BC "Kyiv" - "EWE Baskets" - YouTube
:huhldup:

the fukk is thaT?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Chris Kaman will work out for the Indiana Pacers on Monday.

Given the uncertainty of the Roy Hibbert offer sheet (a max deal from the Portland Trail Blazers), Kaman might be an alternative for the Pacers. Kaman is looking for a contract worthy of a starting center. Would the Pacers keep Hibbert and sign Kaman or is Chris the alternative to potentially overpaying Hibbert?

According to Marc Spears of Yahoo! Sports, Los Angeles Lakers guard Darius Morris has accepted the team’s qualifying offer to stay with the team for another year.

The NBA is currently in the annual moratorium in which moves are severely restricted (trades, general free agent signings) but one of the allowed moves (from July 1-10) includes restricted free agents agreeing to their qualifying offers.

Morris is expected to make $962,195 for the 2012/13 NBA Season. He would remain a restricted free agents next summer should the team issue another qualifying offer.