2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
1.You are in the gutter. You saying your not is like me bragging about the dubs record prior to the Monta trade. Dreaming of a 8th seed equates being in the gutter.

2. Yall giving away Wes and a draft pick for.........? Giving away a mid 1st rounder for fukking Budinger is case in point. No way you can honestly tell me that a good GM couldn't get more for that pick than fukking Chase Budinger.

3. Your not giving up on him but Tre is. If a top 3 pick don't make the all rookie team that means you done something wrong.

Who is dreaming of an 8th seed breh :what:

Everyone in a position of power has said that an 8th seed is not enough. Thats why this has been one of the most aggressive off seasons since Cassel/Spree days. Granted we didnt get our most sought after player in Batum, but you cant knock them for trying.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikkas really in here questioning why Delonte West has trouble getting contracts? :wtf:

Yall do remember dude got caught with a guitar case full of guns, was revealed to have some kind of psychiatric problem, and then had rumors going around about him fukking Lebron's mom right?

At best Delonte is a good role player. As a GM they'd be stupid to invest too much money in a guy who doesn't have that huge of an impact on the game and is such a potential liability.

When has he ever been a problem on the court? How is he a liability? There are much worse ways for GMs to spend money these days. How big is the gap between Delonte and someone like Landry Fields or Ramon Sessions who make 5 times as much?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Derrick Williams Is Listed As A SF Though :mjpls:

If He Is A True 4 Why Would They Have Drafted Him When They Have Love There? :mjpls:

Three words: Best Player Available.

They tried to trade the pick the whole time leading up to the draft, but nobody was trying to give up much. Considering they were the worst team in the league and there was no SG or SF in sight, it was either Derrick Williams or Enes Kanter. They took the BPA and hoped he could shift to SF since that's what Derrick claimed he could do best. If they don't do anything else, he'll have every chance to prove he's a 3. I don't see him at his best as a SF. He's a pure stretch PF to me.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember Perry Jones saying how he could also play SF. Even with the injury and passiveness he would of been a lottery pick if he stated and played as if he was a big who could occasionally float outside. The semi-failure of Williams and other Tweeners is what led to his fall.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
When has he ever been a problem on the court? How is he a liability? There are much worse ways for GMs to spend money these days. How big is the gap between Delonte and someone like Landry Fields or Ramon Sessions who make 5 times as much?
It's a really sad story considering how he explained he was the victim of a hatchet job by some journalist that hangs off lebron's coattails. Guy should have millions in the bank.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brian Shaw is no longer a candidate for the Blazers job.

:heh:

I wonder what his interviews are like.

why can't this dude get a job he seems like a good coaching candidate. The bobcats should of hired him before silas.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is that what he's trying to sale he may like the motion....The triangle was succesful. :ehh: