2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of my favorite players breh. But he's bat shyt crazy. That's why.

:leostare:

He's probally a unique character otherwise teams will sign him to a multi-year deal. They keep him on one year deals because they don't want to be stuck with his crazy ass.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really in here questioning why Delonte West has trouble getting contracts? :wtf:

Yall do remember dude got caught with a guitar case full of guns, was revealed to have some kind of psychiatric problem, and then had rumors going around about him fukking Lebron's mom right?

At best Delonte is a good role player. As a GM they'd be stupid to invest too much money in a guy who doesn't have that huge of an impact on the game and is such a potential liability.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
There seems to be some dispute about whether that trade proposal happened or not but Batum is good. If it did happen, it's not like they were trying to trade him for a journeyman or an expiring or anything.

You don't give up a second overall pick that's played less than 70 games for a non-allstar or a non-star unless you think the second overall pick is trash or will never live up to his potential. The Bobcats won't be giving up MKG for no Batum even if they could. Bottom line is the Wolves fukked up a pick once again. I think they was tryna trade him if indeed he can't play the 3 like Tre seems to believe.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:rudy: You thought Beasly was starting, faq.

What are your thoughts on Darko? He had a great season, right? :pachaha:

Im done responding to you cumdrinker. You don't even realize the dumb shyt you said in your previous post. A wise man never argues with fools and you just exposed yourself as being a fool.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Im done responding to you cumdrinker. You don't even realize the dumb shyt you said in your previous post. A wise man never argues with fools and you just exposed yourself as being a fool.

Ok p*ssy, because of a fukkin typo you are not gonna "argue" with me? Sounds like you coppin pleas.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Dis nicca black thoughts :facepalm: I dont know where to start breh :stopitslime: Its obvious that you know nothing about the wolves....

I know they drafted Flynn over Curry and Johnson over Cousins. I know they've had more lottery picks than any team in the league in the last 8 years yet they're still in the gutter with no signs of getting out. I know they're giving away draft picks for nothing now because they realize they don't know shyt about drafting. I don't have to watch the Wolves on a consistent basis to know these things. I know Derrick Williams is stinking up the joint and won't be a better pick than Faried. If im false about any of these things plz correct me.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
derick needs to adjust his game to b a stretch 4 he's way too undersized inside

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I know they drafted Flynn over Curry and Johnson over Cousins. I know they've had more lottery picks than any team in the league in the last 8 years yet they're still in the gutter with no signs of getting out. I know they're giving away draft picks for nothing now because they realize they don't know shyt about drafting. I don't have to watch the Wolves on a consistent basis to know these things. I know Derrick Williams is stinking up the joint and won't be a better pick than Faried. If im false about any of these things plz correct me.

:what: I'll keep it simple because I dont know if you are trolling or not breh:

1. We aren't in the "gutter" with no signs of getting out. We were a playoff team before Rubio went down and that was with NO HELP on the wings. We have since upgraded the wing positions this off season.

2. We are "giving away" draft picks not because we "dont know what to do with them", but because Adleman, Kahn, and Love all agreed that we need to get older, not younger. If you are going to kill us for our bust picks, how about you give us credit for the ones we hit on? Love, Pek, Rudio will start for us for a long time and will constantly be top 10-15 at their position.

3. Im not giving up on D Will after one year with him coming off the bench and not really having a defined position or role.

Good luck next year breh :upsetfavre:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:what: I'll keep it simple because I dont know if you are trolling or not breh:

1. We aren't in the "gutter" with no signs of getting out. We were a playoff team before Rubio went down and that was with NO HELP on the wings. We have since upgraded the wing positions this off season.

2. We are "giving away" draft picks not because we "dont know what to do with them", but because Adleman, Kahn, and Love all agreed that we need to get older, not younger. If you are going to kill us for our bust picks, how about you give us credit for the ones we hit on? Love, Pek, Rudio will start for us for a long time and will constantly be top 10-15 at their position.

3. Im not giving up on D Will after one year with him coming off the bench and not really having a defined position or role.

Good luck next year breh :upsetfavre:

1.You are in the gutter. You saying your not is like me bragging about the dubs record prior to the Monta trade. Dreaming of a 8th seed equates being in the gutter.

2. Yall giving away Wes and a draft pick for.........? Giving away a mid 1st rounder for fukking Budinger is case in point. No way you can honestly tell me that a good GM couldn't get more for that pick than fukking Chase Budinger.

3. Your not giving up on him but Tre is. If a top 3 pick don't make the all rookie team that means you done something wrong.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
3. Your not giving up on him but Tre is. If a top 3 pick don't make the all rookie team that means you done something wrong.

I haven't given up on Derrick as a basketball player. I think he's gonna be really good, but as a POWER FORWARD. I think he can improve, but he won't reach his full potential out of position, and he won't see much PT at PF unless Love shifts over to center, which then fukks up Love. Some people here believe he's absolutely a small forward. I happen to disagree.